On retirement extension extending for 60 days?

Hi is it possible to extend my retirement extension only for 60 days?Actually I would like to extend for another year but worry my affidavit won't be enough to make  the immigration happy.If they give me 60days It would give time me to transfer 400.000baht into thai bank and and then change to extension of stay[Married to a thai].

Or is it possible to get 60days extension just to visit my wife?If yes what documents are required for the 60days extension [married to a thai]?

You can apply for a 60 day extension of you current extension to visit your wife if you had problems getting your extension.

You wife will need to be with you. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

32 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for a 60 day extension of you current extension to visit your wife if you had problems getting your extension.

You wife will need to be with you. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

My current extension is retirement,how long does the money needs to be on a thai bank so I can extend my visa for a full year?

14 minutes ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

My current extension is retirement,how long does the money needs to be on a thai bank so I can extend my visa for a full year?

For retirement it is 3 months and for marriage it is 2 months on the date you apply for the extension of stay.