Any Of You Guys Visit Soi L.k. Metro.

mulphy

How are you all doing , im quite new to the forum and im not really sure of the rules so i dont want to start mentioning any businesses incase its frowned upon.

Anyway , soi l.k. metro is quite a new area of town , loads of decent bars , a few gogos , a couple of restaurants etc etc etc, very good for accomodation.

i was just wondering if any of you guys know where it is , use any of the facilities and if you think its a good place or whatever.

thank you.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why it would get closed.

L.K. Metro is a really good area, no real through traffic, it's modern and the bar owners have invested a lot of money in their facilities.

Unfortunately like a lot of areas in Pattaya it doesn't get nearly enough customers as it needs and the for sale ads are already up in some bars.

Tread very lightly here Mulph, although Dave welcomed you to "The real forum" you'll find that any type of "unsponsored advertising" is quickly deleted/locked and that the "Pattaya section" is frequented by people who are far more better than all of us and want to deny the fact that Pattaya's main fuel is girls and booze!

BTW, I love Soi LK Metro :o:D

hi guys, im not really sure of the rules on here as ive already stated , and of course im not very experienced in posting on this forum, but i wouldnt have thought i had posted anything that was in danger of being closed or deleted.

i intentionally didnt use any businesses names ,im only interested in finding out if people know the soi exists or what it has to offer, or how to get to it.

apologies to anyone if ive done anything unacceptable.

I do think the Soi has a bright future but like many areas in Pattaya it is right now suffering from lack of people.

The rooms that are available are good quality and affordable. There is a decent mixture of go go's, beer bars and theme bars. Decent restraunts are close by.

If Soi 7 and 8 ever shut down (as a lot of people are speculating) than I believe that there will be more traffic in the area.

congrats buddy, 13 minutes already and not yet closed.... :o

Let me guess, you were the kind of kid who always let the other kids in kindeegarden know when they were out of line. Am I right? Or am I right?

not quite....they were all reported to the headmaster... :D

:D

Hi mulphy........I like Soi LK Metro for a number of reasons, one being that it`s a short cut through to internet places which I have used in the past.

The thing is I am usually delayed in getting on line by having a few bevvy`s at either San Miguel bar or LLoydies old place LLoydies bar.

I often have a refreshing mug of coffee at the corner bar (name escapes me).

Will pop in and have a bevvy with you as I am back in Patters next week. :o

I've been there a few times, it's ok, out of the way but a bit quiet. Champagne A-GoGo puts on a good show if you drag a few guys in but at the end of the day they have to compete with bars or Go Go's full of women and Heineken beers for 50 baht where the atmosphere is pumping. This is where a lot of smaller unknown places feel the pinch, they just can not compete.

What does Denmark have to do with anything? Was that the best you could come up with?

When you used to post under the name `madsere` you certainly had a better sense of humour but alas under your current user name that seems to have disappeared..........never mind if we meet in Soi LK Metro I`ll try and cheer you up :o

Hi mulphy........I like Soi LK Metro for a number of reasons, one being that it`s a short cut through to internet places which I have used in the past.

The thing is I am usually delayed in getting on line by having a few bevvy`s at either San Miguel bar or LLoydies old place LLoydies bar.

Soi LK Metro offers some of the most sordid and perverse entertainment not only in Pattaya but in the world as I am sure you know. It is ideal for the expat who is trying not to get a reputation as a sexpat because the action starts at 11:00 AM.

A brief glance at a couple of the clubs while drinking bottled water across the street will serve up some amazing sites as to the clientele at two of the clubs. Everyone who is anyone in Pattaya visits Soi LK Metro.

Soi LK Metro is just around the corner from the notorious Bar Noi that was the subject of another thread here. Of course nothing in that thread was even remotely accurate but I don’t wish to be questioned by the police so I am not going to go into it.

I like Soi LK Metro so much that I am there almost every evening at 9:45. There is of course a reason for that but since I am a discreet person I will leave that to your imagination.

The Go go’s there also have reasonable rooms above the dancing floor if you wish to take a nap to refresh yourself after a bevvy.

I would suggest walking down the middle of Soi LK Metro instead of close to either side as the ladies normally grope the passing customers and some might find this offensive.

Make sure to take your camera as there is a bar/hotel sign there that is among the most photographed landmarks in Thailand.

I would offer a word of caution. An acquaintance of mine last week had a very bad experience there.

Soi LK Metro is well known for being a business owners place to play to take off the strain of the hospitality business and my friend was no exception. One of the artistic dancers at one of the clubs paid a visit to his workplace to let his wife know she was unhappy with the financial arrangements made by the said business owner and his quasi mia noi arrangement with her. It was not a pleasant scene. Keep your identity to yourself and change your name to avoid this pitfall. I use the name Dana when I go there, so you pick another one.

To sum it up, if you are really kinky Soi LK Metro is the place for you. Soi Six is an more economic alternative but far more dangerous.

Fox is right on in his admiration of the street.

If I'm not mistaken it's also the home to such famous places as Lolitas and He11 Club (aka Eden Pattaya)

so what is so famous about Loilitas and Eden club.... :D do they have good cuisine....

is it suitable to take a gal there for a drink on a first date ?

my experience of Metro street is bad .... was driving through one night..hit one of the speed ramps ( which are about a 4 inches high )

Anyway me and the bike hit the deck. scratched all paintwork on my ex gf's new honda click :D lucky i was pretty drunk so I didn't feel much pain... :o

Group of guys drinking in a bar thought it was hilarious :huh funny guys :D

Soi LK Metro offers some of the most sordid and perverse entertainment not only in Pattaya but in the world as I am sure you know. It is ideal for the expat who is trying not to get a reputation as a sexpat because the action starts at 11:00 AM.

A brief glance at a couple of the clubs while drinking bottled water across the street will serve up some amazing sites as to the clientele at two of the clubs. Everyone who is anyone in Pattaya visits Soi LK Metro.

Soi LK Metro is just around the corner from the notorious Bar Noi that was the subject of another thread here. Of course nothing in that thread was even remotely accurate but I don’t wish to be questioned by the police so I am not going to go into it.

I like Soi LK Metro so much that I am there almost every evening at 9:45. There is of course a reason for that but since I am a discreet person I will leave that to your imagination.

The Go go’s there also have reasonable rooms above the dancing floor if you wish to take a nap to refresh yourself after a bevvy.

I would suggest walking down the middle of Soi LK Metro instead of close to either side as the ladies normally grope the passing customers and some might find this offensive.

Make sure to take your camera as there is a bar/hotel sign there that is among the most photographed landmarks in Thailand.

I would offer a word of caution. An acquaintance of mine last week had a very bad experience there.

Soi LK Metro is well known for being a business owners place to play to take off the strain of the hospitality business and my friend was no exception. One of the artistic dancers at one of the clubs paid a visit to his workplace to let his wife know she was unhappy with the financial arrangements made by the said business owner and his quasi mia noi arrangement with her. It was not a pleasant scene. Keep your identity to yourself and change your name to avoid this pitfall. I use the name Dana when I go there, so you pick another one.

To sum it up, if you are really kinky Soi LK Metro is the place for you. Soi Six is an more economic alternative but far more dangerous.

Fox is right on in his admiration of the street.

not sure who you are Kerry but I'm sure you know me, you paint a very different picture of LK than I have experienced, yes there a few nice bars and owners that attract a loyal client base but the street/soi is generally failing due to lack of passing trade (shame really) it's a walking street wannabee that just hasn't made it, there are about 6 bars that get 80% of the trade the rest are mostly empty, the street needs a theam - something special that will attract customers from a far, there is an unsavory side too but I guess that's the same everywhere, I drink there on a regular basis well almost there - not quite in LK just at the start, anyway that's my contribution.

Oh and yes the ramps are pretty severe on cars and bikes - totally unnecessary, they should offer a prize for those that can navigate the street without error.

Edited by gharknes