Tv Party

farangconnection

And a great time was had by all...........................................the ribs filled everyone up so much, that no fillet steaks or bratwuerst were eaten.

Thanks for the hospitality, it was great to meet everyone, the food was great too, will be back up again in a week or so.

Nice to put a few more TV names to faces and I really enjoyed meeting the guys who got stuffed by Uncle Buck's absolutely superb spare ribs. Thanks also to Martin for his usual genuine hospitality, sorry we could not eat it all cuzz, we were all "im lao mak-mak!!!!!!!!!!" from the ribs.

Yorkie was his usual self and cracked a few good jokes, the blackened toast with rubber boiled eggs was a "corker" as a certain famous Yorkshire cricketer used to say!!!!!!!!!!......Thanks again Martin for the invite and to all the guys from TV who made it a really good night out........... :o RayBan

Nice to put a few more TV names to faces and I really enjoyed meeting the guys who got stuffed by Uncle Buck's absolutely superb spare ribs. Thanks also to Martin for his usual genuine hospitality, sorry we could not eat it all cuzz, we were all "im lao mak-mak!!!!!!!!!!" from the ribs.

Yorkie was his usual self and cracked a few good jokes, the blackened toast with rubber boiled eggs was a "corker" as a certain famous Yorkshire cricketer used to say!!!!!!!!!!......Thanks again Martin for the invite and to all the guys from TV who made it a really good night out........... :o RayBan

O.K...O.K.........you got your free John Smiths. :D

O.K...O.K.........you got your free John Smiths. :D

Well I have never come across a tea bag by the name of "John-Smith's".........so hopefully I will really get a free beer this time instead of a Tetley's (teabag!!!).........cuzz is a tight g**!!!!!!!!!!!............. :D