retirement extension

Hi,
short question: I have a retirement extension of stay and a re-entry permit valid thru 23/01/2019.
I'm out of Thailand now and will be back the 07/01/2019.
question is when I come back the IO will give me one month stay or just the days left till my due date??
do you think will be a problem for renew my anual extension in time??
thanks
Pip

They will stamp into the country using your re-entry permit to January 23rd.

If they stamped you in for 30 days your extension would then be invalid and you would have to start all over again by getting new non-o visa.

You should have plenty of time to apply for your extension if you entered on the 7th.

What financial proof are you using for your extension?

• Like 1

When filling out the TM6 arrival card make sure you use the re-entry permit number, not your original visa number, and make sure your are stamped in that way. If stamped in on a `30 day exempt`stamp means you will have to start your retirement visa application all over again.

Edited by Carib
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

They will stamp into the country using your re-entry permit to January 23rd.

If they stamped you in for 30 days your extension would then be invalid and you would have to start all over again by getting new non-o visa.

You should have plenty of time to apply for your extension if you entered on the 7th.

What financial proof are you using for your extension

I use to have the seasoned money in my thai account (800.000 THB)

1 minute ago, pipbcn said:

I use to have the seasoned money in my thai account (800.000 THB)

If it has been there for 3 months you should not have a problem with the amount of time you will have.

I was mostly concerned if you were using the income option due to some embassies no longer doing them after the first of the year.

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If it has been there for 3 months you should not have a problem with the amount of time you will have.

I was mostly concerned if you were using the income option due to some embassies no longer doing them after the first of the year.

yes, not my case but  I'm not sure what my home country's embassy (Spain)will do with the income option affidavit.

thanks ujoe..