NON-O Visa Question - Crossing the border and coming back

Hello everyone,

I have a 1-year NON-O multi visa (marriage). I’m getting close to a 3-month period, so I’ll have to exit and come back the country. Do you have any advices on the best 1-day trip to make it from BKK?

Also, I’ve heard that sometimes they won't allow you to come back right away at the border if you just crossed it, but it’s mostly the case for those who don’t have a visa at all. Do you know if it’s all good with NON-O visas and whether it’s going to be fine to cross the border and come back right away or is there a minimum one night requirement?

Thank you!

The best choice from Bangkok is the crossing to Myanmar at Ban Phu Nam Ron in Kanchanaburi province.

After that the Ban Laem crossing to Cambodia is good, 

Avoid the Aran/Poipet crossing to Cambodia since they have a reputation turning people away.

There is no rule that states you have to stay overnight.

I've just done my 90 day In & Out (took 30 minutes) with Non_O marriage at Chong Chom border crossing (Surin).

They 'charge' 300 baht for an the exit same day but I dare say it's unofficial.

As UJ says, do not use Poi Pet crossing....

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to confirm: having NON-O multi visa (marriage), if I exit the border and immediately come back the same day in one of the aforementioned points (Myanmar at Ban Phu Nam Ron in Kanchanaburi province, Ban Laem crossing to Cambodia, Chong Chom border crossing (Surin) ), would I still be fine? No changes regarding the policy of coming back the same day at these border points?

Thank you!