Worst Joke Ever 2024

THE THREE FOOT BROTHERS

There were three Foot brothers named Bob, Richard and Joe Foot.

One day Bob said let's all go swimming in the river. They all agreed, however poor Bob got into difficulties and drowned. (he could only bob down not up!)
The day after their brother's funeral Richard went to see Joe and said let's go swimming, but Joe replied

"You must be joking, we already have one foot in the grave!"

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Haha 1

A man in a wheelchair dies.

In his last will was said that he want to be buried with his wheelchair he needed in this life and wanted it for the afterlife.

So it will be.

A blind man dies.

In his last will was said that he want to be buried with his walking stick he needed in this life and wanted it for the afterlife.

So it will be.

A deaf man dies.

In his last will was said that he want to be buried with his sign language interpreter he needed in this life and wanted it for the afterlife.

So it w...

• Like 1

Drive-Thru Confessional
-------------------------

The elderly priest, speaking to the younger priest, said, "I now agree that it was a good idea to replace the first four pews with plush bucket theater seats. It worked like a charm. The front of the church always fills first now."

The young priest nodded, and the old priest continued, "And you told me adding a little more beat to the music would bring young people back to church, so I supported you when you brought in that rock'n'roll gospel choir. Now our services are consistently packed to the heavens."

"Thank you, Father," answered the young priest. "I am pleased that you are open to the new ideas of youth."

"All of these ideas have been well and good," said the elderly priest, "but I'm afraid you've gone too far with the drive-thru confessional."

"But, Father," protested the young priest, "my confessions and the donations have nearly doubled since I began that!"

"Yes," replied the elderly priest, "and I appreciate that.

But the flashing neon sign, 'Toot 'n Tell or Go to Hell' cannot stay on the church roof. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Crossy said:

You really need to be of a certain age

What age/culture is it as just I don't get it!

PS; I am actually being serious.

PPS; I am back to not being able to add smiley/emicons as the whole thing freezes when I try.

Edited by scottiejohn

Monday my Grandad goes to the Cobblers to collect his shoes:

The cobbler says. ''When did you fetch them in mate?''

Grandad says. ''Wednesday, March the 10th 1949.''

The Cobbler says. "You're having a laugh mate, this shop has changed hands 17 times and we don't keep records anyway where's your ticket?''

Grandad opens his wallet and produces the ticket in perfect condition.

The cobbler can't believe it, but goes down the cellar stairs and searches an hour for the shoes,

He comes up the stairs all covered in cobwebs with a pair of shoes and says to grandad. ''Is this ''em?''

Grandad says. ''Yes.'' All excited.

The Cobbler says. ''They'll be ready Friday!''

• Like 1
  • Haha 1