Coyotes' Last Dance

george

Been asking for a while, but maybe I have not checked the threads enough.

What is the size and cost to the Tax Payer of the Ministry for Rose Tinted Glasses and Mid to Long Term Memory Distortions?

Buildings, people, uniforms, cars etc. Are there any figures anywhere that would show how much this wierd cult/sect is costing.

Well put!

Apropos Youtube, how do you download the videos there? Internet in Thailand is WAY too slow to watch the movies realtime !!!

Maybe I am just an old pervert, but I have never seen anything in these young womens dance routines which I would describe as dangerously sexual. They look to me like puppets whose puppeteer should leave the Chang alone for a night or two.

Temple dance raises a storm

The Culture Watch Centre has handed police photos of what it claims to be a sexually provocative dance in a Samut Sakhon temple and demanded that legal action be taken against the dance organiser for staging the show in a place of worship. Centre director Ladda Tangsupachai deplored the Mor Lam Sing northeastern dance that was staged recently during an ordination ceremony in the presence of senior monks. After looking at the recorded images of the dance, she felt it was lewd and racy, coming across as something close to a striptease.

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/23Apr2007_news13.php

====================================

The article doesn't specify just how many hours Khun Ladda spent "looking at the recorded images," nor how many previous stripteases she's attended.

:o

Edited by sriracha john

For anyone that doesn't know what "Coyote Dance" is, take a look at:

http://www.bangkokpicture.com/videocoyotedance.php

Any idea what the music is called?

Can't remember the name of the song.

But the video was taken at the Bang Na Motor Show.

I've got the 2005 & 2006 edition put out by Snakehead Group with a dozen or more coyote dancers.

2005 was sizzlin' !!

I can tell you where to buy the videos on Soi Bhuakow if you'd like? :o

~WISteve

For anyone that doesn't know what "Coyote Dance" is, take a look at:

http://www.bangkokpicture.com/videocoyotedance.php

Energetic young girl isn't she?

Great hip movements... :o

Hypnotic , I'm going to have to go and lie down , I feel tired after watching it :D

Actually I can see noting wrong with that. The dancer was clearly enjoying herself with a huge smile. Nothing sexual and even some moves resemble belly dancing. Unfortunately I must turn my computer off now as it appears my CPU has overheated while watching the video.

Actually I can see noting wrong with that. The dancer was clearly enjoying herself with a huge smile. Nothing sexual and even some moves resemble belly dancing. Unfortunately I must turn my computer off now as it appears my CPU has overheated while watching the video.

Yeah, I don't really understand why they would want to "ban" that. Maybe some minister's mia noi was dancing without his knowledge and now his mission has become to ban all coyote dancers. I don't see them doing anything else than millions of other women at night in discos. Not even in gogo bars, but just discos. Or even shows like ...what's it called, on Sukhumvit, Coliseum?

Police to list coyote dancers

Police have been told to compile a list of coyote dancers and their organisers in order to launch a crackdown on sexually provocative dances in public. The order, issued by deputy national police chief Pol Gen Wongkot Maneerin, comes hot on the heels of a report about a salacious dance performed at a temple in Samut Sakhon. Earlier, a condom manufacturer sparked an uproar when it organised a promotional event in which participants were encouraged to attach stickers bearing a product logo on the bodies of female presenters in revealing clothes. Pol Gen Wongkot said the list will be used to facilitate not only investigations into lewd acts but also evaluations of police efficiency.

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/24Apr2007_news03.php

==============================================

No word yet on on much the Coyote Dancer Name Database 2007 CD will cost and its release date.

Earlier, a condom manufacturer sparked an uproar when it organised a promotional event in which participants were encouraged to attach stickers bearing a product logo on the bodies of female presenters in revealing clothes.

What's after banning coyote dancers? Banning condoms? And then maybe even arrest people who say children are the result of unprotected sex.

It looks like a bit of psychology at work to make the Culture Minister look bad by pushing a bunch of her buttons. To be honest other than wearing traditional Thai clothes once a week, I have been in general disagreement with her position. At times it is very hypocritical and way out of the times. I suspect she won’t be around much longer either.

Earlier, a condom manufacturer sparked an uproar when it organised a promotional event in which participants were encouraged to attach stickers bearing a product logo on the bodies of female presenters in revealing clothes.

Thai newspaper Naewna coverage of the event:

sticker003.jpg

sticker009.jpg

sticker005-1.jpg

sticker007.jpg

---------------------------------------

I understand strategic placement of the stickers is crucial.

Edited by sriracha john

I understand strategic placement of the stickers is crucial.

I suspect you're right John... see this photo from ThaiRath:

pic_7.jpg

Interesting contrast between Thai Rath and Naewna style of photo management...

Thai Rath obscures the breasts and leaves the faces untouched.

Naewna obscures the faces and leaves the breasts untouched.

Bangkok Herald-Examiner attended the media event, but the photos turned out all blurry from the photographer's hands trembling.