100 private hospitals agree to reveal their prices for medicines, treatment

webfact

After having been overcharged for fluoride tablets for my son by a dentist at the Bumrungrad some 30 years ago I never ever bought any medicine from the hospital's pharmacy. 
It is outrageously fresh to just label and pack medicine and charge the patient on the way out together with the medical treatment. Each and every time I ask for a prescription to which the pharmacist replies, that they already prepared and labelled the medicine. "Tough luck" is my answer while I look at the bill. Around the corner usually there are plenty of pharmacies including professional chains like D-Pharmacy or Fascino. Usually less than half, they still make a profit - me thinks! 

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

Some time ago i had to see an eye doctor at one the biggest private hospital in Bkk, so he sent me on a checkup round on about 6 of his swanky instruments, 15 minutes and 7,000 baht later i was sent home with some eye drops,

Next time you go to the real experts , Rutnin eye hospital in BKK . I did the same as you and did several tests , total bill was 2100 baht .  And eye drops included.