Residency Certificate from Immigration, but not in 90-day reporting system

Any advice on how to get a residency certificate ~ I have to get 5 year driving license, 2 year temp expiring. Australian Embassy won't issue residency certificate anymore they told me; Immigration at Chaeng Wattana say they can't issue a Certificate to me because I'm "not in the system" as I've never undertaken 90 day reporting. (For 6 years I've travelled overseas at least every 3 months so always used TM6s).

My preferred outcome is to renew my driving licence - while I rent in Bangkok, I have a condo in Hua Hin - is Hua Hin office easier to get a Certificate of Residence, if I change my official residence to the condo?  Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

When did Australian Embassy stop doing Res Cert (stat Dec) ?

I spoke to the Consul yesterday. She said they stopped Res Certifs in May, that they'd advertised it widely and it was on the website. (But she also said they are only doing stat decs for income declarations until January 7 2019 - but they stopped all other stat decs in May!)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could submit a TM28 change of address form and/or a TM30 form to Hua Hin immigration.

I am sure it will be easier to get a certificate of residency there.

Thanks Joe - feedback seems good on the service offered in Hua Hin, so hopefully they will be good with Residence Certificates (I notice another poster saying he got a Residence Certificate from Jomtien Immigration with just a tourist visa - perhaps it is just Chaeng Wattana that is requiring 90-day Reporting records to issue one.)

1 minute ago, snawa said:

I spoke to the Consul yesterday. She said they stopped Res Certifs in May, that they'd advertised it widely and it was on the website. (But she also said they are only doing stat decs for income declarations until January 7 2019 - but they stopped all other stat decs in May!)

Wow, that will effect lots of people as you need a Stat Dec to get married