hotel mattresses

billybog

Am presntly staying at the twins Palace off 2nd rd. Prepaid thru paypal before coming. I have stayed here before many years ago. Problem....the bed is like sleeping on plywood with a cover...very uncomfortable. Willing to forego the cost and find a hotel local that the beds are more comfortable. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks

Am presntly staying at the twins Palace off 2nd rd. Prepaid thru paypal before coming. I have stayed here before many years ago. Problem....the bed is like sleeping on plywood with a cover...very uncomfortable. Willing to forego the cost and find a hotel local that the beds are more comfortable. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks
Just buy a topper they are only about 600 baht

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"The Whisper", 2nd rd Soi 15, behind The Avenue shopping center.

About the best mattresses I have experienced.

Huge modern rooms. The hotel is about two years old.

Be aware that booking gets heavy now.

Fully booked over Christmas/New Year.

D Apartment up off of Soi Bukhao, There is a sign on Bukhao and the intersection of the little side street.  Looks like there is a McDonalds next to that corner now.  This hotel had a big new addition a few years back and I stayed there several times.  The older unit had fantastic mattresses. I would say they approached those really thick air gel type of mattresses. The new ones were OK too.

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2018 at 7:47 AM, billybog said:

Problem....the bed is like sleeping on plywood with a cover...very uncomfortable.

A hard mattress or even the floor is not uncomfortable !

You may think that if you are used to a too-soft mattress,

but you will find you accommodate very quickly to a good strong mattress  :thumbsup:

Enjoy. Definitely not a Cheap-Charlie. Holiday Inn better choice by far. Have a nice vacation. MS>

moonseeker...no...when on holiday...I want to enjoy all aspects of holiday....this trip is longer ( 4 months) but still want the comfort....thanks for the replies.

Archived