Repair or replace water pump

Fat Prophet

I have a Mitsubishi water pump that is about 8 years old. The plumber (Khun Kasem) that has maintained it since new just told me that he is ill and will have surgery soon and has stopped working. My water pump has also "stopped working" and needs to be repaired or replaced. I live in the Mabprachan area. Can anyone recommend a plumber that can do this job relatively quickly? Thanks for any help. 

Pump sales shops normally have lists of people who can repair if no answer.  Here in Bangkok we stopped using well pump type for Grundfos type to increase water pressure (but if not sure of home water lines best to not increase too much).

There was a 400W Q3 Mitsubishi water pump in Collingbournes auction last Saturday, Its the commercial model that when new was nearly 14,000 baht and the current Q5 model costs 20,000 baht

it provides lots of pressure in a big house, much better than the 7000 baht 300w ones

there was a bill on it for a recent service costing 1700 baht

i think it had a reserve of about 5000 on it, so it night well be worth looking at that one , fit yourself and repair the old one at your leisure

1 hour ago, notamember said:

There was a 400W Q3 Mitsubishi water pump in Collingbournes auction last Saturday, Its the commercial model that when new was nearly 14,000 baht and the current Q5 model costs 20,000 baht

it provides lots of pressure in a big house, much better than the 7000 baht 300w ones

there was a bill on it for a recent service costing 1700 baht

i think it had a reserve of about 5000 on it, so it night well be worth looking at that one , fit yourself and repair the old one at your leisure

Thanks. I have the B7000 pump now. If the pipe connections match up, it may be the best option. I'll try to get by to have a look.

Archived