2014 Protest Bombing Suspect Denied Bail

webfact

2014 Protest Bombing Suspect Denied Bail

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

13902116961390211738l-696x478.jpg

A screencap of a security camera footage that shows the grenade attack on Jan. 19, 2018.

BANGKOK — Police said Monday a man responsible for a fatal grenade attack on anti-government protesters in 2014 had his bail request denied by the court over the weekend.

Krissada Chaikae, 47, was charged with multiple serious offenses – including premeditated murder – for the attack which killed one person and wounded more than 20 others. An officer said the investigation into his background is ongoing but declined to reveal more details.

Source: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2018/12/17/2014-protest-bombing-suspect-denied-bail/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-12-17

I can remember this one real good, all the red supporters here were sure it was an army guy, and came with pictures of army people saying it was false flag operation. Guess they will be real silent on this topic as this proves them all wrong. 

This guy admits himself to be a redshirt, time for some humble pie for some forum members here.

Anyway good that the guy is brought to justice hope they catch many more of them especially those responsible for Trad. 

3 hours ago, robblok said:

I can remember this one real good, all the red supporters here were sure it was an army guy, and came with pictures of army people saying it was false flag operation. Guess they will be real silent on this topic as this proves them all wrong. 

This guy admits himself to be a redshirt, time for some humble pie for some forum members here.

Anyway good that the guy is brought to justice hope they catch many more of them especially those responsible for Trad. 

Self deleted. 

2 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Don't hold your breath on Trad, inhouse doings ????

That is what they said about this too, but would like to know why you expect something that bad to be inhouse / false flag. Of all the attacks i feel the one in Trad was the worst. 

11 minutes ago, robblok said:

That is what they said about this too, but would like to know why you expect something that bad to be inhouse / false flag. Of all the attacks i feel the one in Trad was the worst. 

Sorry, you are correct - was confusing the event with another. 

Will delete the post if possible. 

Archived