Van driver killed, eight Korean tourists among injured in Chachoengsao accident

snoop1130

On 12/18/2018 at 9:38 AM, Burma Bill said:

Seriously, many of these "U" turns are extremely dangerous especially those where there are no filter lanes. On many occasions I have had to switch from the outside to the inside lane because of "overhang" from a vehicle wanting to do a "U" turn. 

Plus some can't be bothered to signal they are going to enter the U turn when they brake the car behind them moves into the middle lane also without a signal.

On 12/18/2018 at 8:55 AM, steve187 said:

minibuses are death traps, and should carry a government warning above the door '' do not enter unless you want  to die'' i would never travel in one. people post clips where the driver is driving like a di*k and yet they stay on the minibus. look at the clip recently where the driver was filmed with his son driving, no-one demanded he stop, and yes it was a big bus and not a minibus.

the problem with Thailand is that the average drivers brain is slower than the vehicle he/she is driving, they drive as if there is a force field around the vehicle.

Well the vehicle has been blessed and they are wearing amulets so they are completely safe from harm no matter how they drive.:drunk:

On 12/17/2018 at 6:43 PM, balo said:

At least the driver is dead so he can't kill again. RIP.

I’ve lived and worked in a lot of different countries, many of them backwards, but Thailand is the only place I’ve ever applauded death.

The faster these maniacs are taken off the road the safer everyone else will be. It’s just unfortunate when they harm or kill others in the process of ending their own.

On 12/18/2018 at 11:15 AM, Tchooptip said:

Because driving over a certain speed the brakes are no longer useful. That the person who has already seen a van not driving at a crazy speed raises his hand ... Nobody? :smile:

On 12/18/2018 at 11:49 AM, jvs said:

????

OK...He was taken in tow for a gas outage maybe? ????

But would you be a Samui resident you could not raise your hand, believe me :smile: