Poipet

Immigration office yesterday, lady farang,IO asked her where she get her visa, she says Bangkok, he says " no, Poipet" . She says she gave pp to an agent in Bangkok, he says " you have problem, big problem, you no have visa, your not on the computor, big problem" . Then my number was called and I left. ( somewhere in their conversation he says ,you live Phuket, why you go Poipet? 

Edited by cleverman
Add

10 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Or shades of Sadao 2003 ??

10 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Or shades of Sadao 2003 ??

Sadao, if my TGF ,at the time, didn't come from the same village as a IO, I would have been locked up. As it was. I was unlucky and lost my PP so had to get back to OZ to get a new one. ( no Sadao stamp) 

13 minutes ago, cleverman said:

Sadao, if my TGF ,at the time, didn't come from the same village as a IO, I would have been locked up. As it was. I was unlucky and lost my PP so had to get back to OZ to get a new one. ( no Sadao stamp) 

Many of the stamps were genuine but no details were entered into the records. Just the sheer number of them brought the whole thing to

light after HamBali (spelling ) was arrested and found with I believe a stolen or forged passport with a Sadao stamp.

Edited by overherebc