Final Oz Stat Dec Done

The way he carried on was obnoxious.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Lot of frustration out there ATM. It's annoying when you have serious questions and all you get is that awkward thai smile when they are held accountable.

Do whatever it takes to get answer's. And of course it's easy to be a weakling and walk away. Not my style or the "obnoxious" man's style either.

Stand up for your self!

8 minutes ago, madmen said:

Lot of frustration out there ATM. It's annoying when you have serious questions and all you get is that awkward thai smile when they are held accountable.

Do whatever it takes to get answer's. And of course it's easy to be a weakling and walk away. Not my style or the "obnoxious" man's style either.

Stand up for your self!

Ask politely would be a great start, not cranking on at the staff! Glad I wasn,t there to be ashamed like you should be! Weak bugger all to do with it, bully more likely, why would the Consul respond to that.

Ask politely would be a great start, not cranking on at the staff! Glad I wasn,t there to be ashamed like you should be! Weak bugger all to do with it, bully more likely, why would the Consul respond to that.
Well he would have asked nicely at first. Doubt you picked up the whole conversation.

Did mine yesterday too , had stat dec filled out but l had used a blue biro at home ,  so redid stat dec again in black biro supplied at the embassy ,they only needed my Passport and all finished

Edited by one baht
spelling

5 minutes ago, one baht said:

Did mine yesterday too , had stat dec filled out but l had used a blue biro at home ,  so redid stat dec again in black biro supplied at the embassy ,they only need my Passport and all finished

That is why embassy affidavit is no longer issued by some embassies. Its meaningless. Also they cannot actually verify legally the income claimed. Flawed stupid system from start.

Edited by DrJack54
Error

14 minutes ago, madmen said:
16 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Well he would have asked nicely at first. Doubt you picked up the whole conversation.

One would hope so, but as OP witnessed it himself and called it “obnoxious demanding” no doubt about it, ill mannered Oz in his own embassy!