Septic tanks ?

Joinaman

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

IWhen he died, his intestinal system was so clogged up with food it had stopped moving.

How do you know? Please dont tell me you are a Proctologist among all your other skills.....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

How do you know? Please dont tell me you are a Proctologist among all your other skills.....

The cause of death, as given out by the hospital nearby, was complete atrophy of his digestive system. I was not involved in any diagnosis.

I do hope my post is not inducing inhibitions w.r.to Pringles ingestion, which comestible I understand is one of your obsessions.

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The cause of death, as given out by the hospital nearby, was complete atrophy of his digestive system. I was not involved in any diagnosis.

I do hope my post is not inducing inhibitions w.r.to Pringles ingestion, which comestible I understand is one of your obsessions.

No longer. The new me is a lean, mean Pringles rejection machine. By the time I get on the plane to Frankfurt in April, I am going to be a bronze god instead of a pasty white marshmellow roll of clogged intestines with great globs of greasy guts.

did  mine  this  way,  two  tanks first MUST  be  sealed, use  bitumen  paint  all  round,  flows  into second  then into ground with about 5  tons  of  smaller  stone taken  from  our  land around it and  planted  with bananas  on top, here  during construction,  no leach  field  the  whole  area  is  one full of trees  bananas etc now.

A lot  will depend  on your  soil  ,  mine drains  freely, its  sandy and  full of stone,  never  been emptied, 6  years  old, second  tank always dry at the  bottom as the drainage  is  so good,  you should get a crust on top of the crap tank ie first one. The  last photo is  the same set  up as the first (  I  have two houses)  but shows  the inside a  bit  better. Although not  shown in the last photo the first tank was  sealed with bitumen twice this was me  just measuring up  pipes and preparing the holes, I then climbed inside and painted it  all  like  you can see in the first/second photo

IMAG1455.jpg

IMAG1493.jpg

20130823_123509.jpg

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

No longer. The new me is a lean, mean Pringles rejection machine. By the time I get on the plane to Frankfurt in April, I am going to be a bronze god instead of a pasty white marshmellow roll of clogged intestines with great globs of greasy guts.

I would hope you would post photos of your new found abs and musculature. But then, how will we know you are not photoshopping your head onto Arnold Schwarzennegger?

Archived