Relationship advice

StJunker

19 minutes ago, StJunker said:

I don't have any bad feelings about thai people, my friends have thai wives and have very good relationships.

I like Thailand and thai people, i just want your advice in this situation...

Perhaps it's not her that's the problem.

Perhaps it's you, and you mentioned you've had many girl girls before.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, StJunker said:

I don't have any bad feelings about thai people, my friends have thai wives and have very good relationships.

I like Thailand and thai people, i just want your advice in this situation...

When you step on the scale is it a high number?? If it is then she is a keeper and you should give her two more chances. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, mogandave said:

How did you hear about the forum?

I think everybody who live in Thailand know about this forum

Have you really only been a member 3 hours?

Yes, cuz mostly i'm reader, not writer. I read this forum quite often.

Where is your girlfriend tonight?

Somewhere... I pushed her away... I just wanted to be sure i made right decision...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Shortly after I married a Thai lady she went out with her female friends and didn't arrive back until 4am.

But I'd already put all her clothes in bin bags outside the door for her and locked all the doors and windows.

Found her sleeping on the doorstep next morning, there was a bit of drama when I unlocked the door, but she didn't do it again.

I also learned from the experience, now when I pay a woman a wage to live with me, I specify their working hours are all the dark ones. If they aren't with me after dark, their employment is terminated.

I don't care what they do in the day, glad to be rid of them in the daylight.

Shortly after I married a Thai lady she went out with her female friends and didn't arrive back until 4am.

But I'd already put all her clothes in bin bags outside the door for her and locked all the doors and windows.

made me think of a situation i found myself in about 6 years ago.

started living with this Thai girl, 3 months into it we had a bit of an argument about 9pm one night she stormed off out of my house and never came back for 2 nights on her return all her bags were packed and i through her out also.

its the only way as i know if i did not do that that sort of thing would of continued, its almost like she was testing me to see who was the boss.

seen this sort of thing happen to many farangs here and they put up with that crap. i wasn't going to be one of them.

• Like 1