Relationship with two partners?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The general consensus of opinion here seems to be that bisexual girls are rare in Thailand, but this is not even remotely true.

Living menage a trois isn't to everyone's taste, but if that's what rings your bell you should have no problem finding willing partners. (I noticed this thread is several weeks old. I'm surprised you haven't found them already.)

The problem is that he is looking for young, unspoiled meat.

The consensus here is not that there is a shortage of bisexual girls, but that expecting non-professionals to agree to the in its nature businesslike arrangement, to have and show genuine emotions of love and affection, but not jealousy nor attachment, is unrealistic.

If he sought professional services, I wouldn't be waffling on about exploitation.

Guys like you lot on this thread are precisely the reason that proper normal Thai girls wouldn't touch you with a bargepole.

It's crystal clear to anyone with half a brain that many of those who contribute to this and other similar Thailand-orientated forums are complete born losers who, as you say, would never have a chance with anything other than a cheap whore.

But who are you? I'd be interested to hear your story.

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion; but Sir you might be rather suprised to discover who the chaps who post here actually are. Indeed, I for one, who has confessed to taking two lassies on leave together, have not been unhonoured in my own land.

As far as the ladies who would consent to go on such a menage a trois adventure, certainly they were not your average college girls. Unfortunately they had been corrupted some time before I came on the scene. Did I exploit them? Well only in the sense that I used their skillful services.And I don't believe that I left them poorer in mind and body than before I found them.

It take all types to make this jolly old world go round.

( I plan to be discrete or not flashy, but I am 6' tall and do not look at all Thai, so I assume people will notice me as a long term resident and that I keep appearing with teh same two women, as well as my daughters who are also Asian looking) and any other things good to keep an eye open for.

Your daughters will be here with you???!!! I bet you're a Mormon Fundamentalist, aren't you?

( I plan to be discrete or not flashy, but I am 6' tall and do not look at all Thai, so I assume people will notice me as a long term resident and that I keep appearing with teh same two women, as well as my daughters who are also Asian looking) and any other things good to keep an eye open for.

Your daughters will be here with you???!!! I bet you're a Mormon Fundamentalist, aren't you?

:o:D