Malaysia - Laos - Singapore - Visa Run

Hello There

I have to a visa run next week, applying for 1 tourist visa for me and 1 Non Imm B for my wife

Assuming I make it to the consulate on time in any of those above countries, will they all usually process in 24hrs?

Thanks in advance

Hello There

I have to a visa run next week, applying for 1 tourist visa for me and 1 Non Imm B for my wife

Assuming I make it to the consulate on time in any of those above countries, will they all usually process in 24hrs?

Thanks in advance

Malaysia (Penang) and Singapore are 24 hrs, pick up the next working day. Don't know about Laos.

I was in singapore a couple of weeks ago and met the nicest embassy/consul staff yet !!

In and out in no time, polite staff and a lovely place to spend a couple of days, i would reccomend Sing over any other local country any day !!

I was in singapore a couple of weeks ago and met the nicest embassy/consul staff yet !!

In and out in no time, polite staff and a lovely place to spend a couple of days, i would reccomend Sing over any other local country any day !!

100 % correct, i would never go anywhere else, in Asia anyway.

Thats what seems to be coming up again and again, were only here for a shortish time but as we have been to Singapore before

she is hel_l bent on working a trip/holiday to Laos. I am hel_l bent on not having to do border runs :o (and yes I do qualify to save any trolling)but she has her non imm B to sort out so makes sense I get a new TR visa while where ever we end up

No has responded about times in Laos, anyone?

Idle curiosity Why does the word with "he" then "ll" get reformatted is it really that offensive?

Edited by Remo

Idle curiosity Why does the word with "he" then "ll" get reformatted is it really that offensive?

Perhaps the software was written with people subject to corporate internet sniffers programmed by christian fundamentalists in mind?

Seriously in some corporate environments swearwords do get picked up - a colleague of mine ran into trouble a few years back because a friend of his liked swearing in emails. I'd guess some software might block sites based on swearword quotients too, lots of h*lls etc would boost the averages.

I have never been to Penang but I would also choose Singapore as my first choice. Safe clean and business like. They however do not seem to like repeat back to back TVs. Time will tell. But for all other visas they seem quite accomodating.

I believe the processing time is the same the world round.

In a.m., pick up the next day p.m.

Unless you have contacts......... :o

Not if your at the Thai consulate in Brisbane, Australia. 45-60 mins, done while you wait..

Is this only for Australian passports or would it be possible on a UK passport ?

I believe the processing time is the same the world round.

In a.m., pick up the next day p.m.

Unless you have contacts......... :o

Not if your at the Thai consulate in Brisbane, Australia. 45-60 mins, done while you wait..

Is this only for Australian passports or would it be possible on a UK passport ?

I am not sure. You can email them here.. http://www.thaiconsulate.org.au/

Edited by Austhaied