3BB coverage in Pratumnak

SidJames

My 3BB xDSL has been very reliable for years in Jomtien. The very few problems I have had over the years have invariably been resolved within 24-48 hours. So I'm surprised that your 3BB fibre should be unreliable.

What is available to you will depend on where you are. In a house you can probably get TOT but in a condo it will depend on which company the building has made a deal with. Ask your neighbours what they have.

It seems to be a localized issue with internet providers.

Being down for a week and losing a month in the year is rubbish. I hope at least you got refunds from them! 

You might need to ask around in your area to see what other people are satisfied with. I am North of Pattaya and True Online have been reliable, and when I had a recent problem got an Engineer to the house quickly, sadly the intermittent issue was not resolved! I hear complaints though of my provider for other areas. 

I had 3BB Adsl for few years and had to change as became totally unreliable. Took true Fibre abiut 1.5 years ago and works like a dream. HDTV over internet from Europe no problem. 850/mo includes one mobile subscription and bunch of free TV that Comes thru samw Fibre. Can suspend service while out for summer.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I had 3BB Adsl for few years and had to change as became totally unreliable. Took true Fibre abiut 1.5 years ago and works like a dream. HDTV over internet from Europe no problem. 850/mo includes one mobile subscription and bunch of free TV that Comes thru samw Fibre. Can suspend service while out for summer.

Correct. They use independent installation crews so up to your luck.

However I contracted with them and they really did not do their job to manage the job to proper finish. If I were farang running this kind of business I would go out of my way to ensure things are completed with decent quality as cost to hire another crew to finish cost little, and the windows per se are really good. Instead I was left with bag of dry putty to finish the job myself. They were more focused on reminding me to pay the final payment rather than finish the job. So a bit bad taste. I am on phratamnak soi 5.

Archived