15 Year Old Boy Robbed Of Motorcycle At Gunpoint...

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: February 20th 2007

Another motorbike theft on Sukhumvit Road

On the night of the 19th February, an unnamed 15 year old boy was riding his motorbike to buy some food along Sukhumvit Road.

When he arrived in front of the Underwater World Attraction he was approached by three Thai men on two motorbikes of which he memorized the number plates. The men forced the young boy to stop, produced a gun and requested he hand over his motorbike keys.

These jokers then posed out loud verbally the question of “what we gonna do with the owner of the motorbike?”

And worryingly, stated out loud “Shoot Him”.

Even though this young lad was so terrified for his life he made a run for it.

This quick thinking individual headed straight for the Dongtan Police station where he passed on a full and accurate description of the individuals involved. Along with their motorbike vehicle number and Police are confident that in due course a full and successful triple arrest will be made.

Indeed. Libya undoubtedly is performing a public service. Far too much is swept under the carpet by the image-obsessed "shangri-la" brigade. The truth is out there and the industry of those who seek to bring it to the public's attention can often reflect well on them.

I'd like to know more about the quirky writing style. I'm not sure if I like it or not. But if anyone can let me know more about this, I'd appreciate it. Is the writer South Asian by any chance?

I'd like to know more about the quirky writing style. I'm not sure if I like it or not. But if anyone can let me know more about this, I'd appreciate it. Is the writer South Asian by any chance?

yes its a quirky writing style indeed. I like it, slightly dramatic with some humor.