Police deepen probe into stolen foetus corpses

snoop1130

Police deepen probe into stolen foetus corpses

By The Nation

17605f375ef50eeb332668399b085145.jpeg

Investigators undertook a detailed inspection on Monday of the Suk Niran Moo 1 Cemetery in Rayong province from where at least 10 foetus corpses were stolen last week, and found a clay pot wrapped in holy thread that is suspected to have been used in a spirit ritual, a police source said.

Police are checking details of the concrete-covered mass tombs, which comprised dozens of smaller compartments to place foetus corpses to compare with the caretaker Buddhathamsongkhro Foundation’s record of foetus corpses buried there. They found that many of the once-occupied compartments were empty and a clay pot wrapped in holy thread was placed inside one such compartment.

Police also plan to seek permission from the foundation to open more graves containing foetus corpses to check how many of them had gone missing.

They are checking all CCTV cameras along the route to look for the black pickup truck of the suspects. Inspector Pol Major Suphot Suansorn interviewed a foundation representative as the damaged person in this case as well as three other witnesses from a nearby community.

One unnamed resident told police that he had heard people chanting something that sounded like prayers at night and also saw some 10 round lights, which he suspected came from head lamps attached to the praying people. When he tried to find out what was happening, the mysterious group fled into the forest. He said the group, which he believed wasn’t Thai, may have been trying to perform a ritual to appease spirits as they had taken the foetus corpses away for possibly making amulets or black magic.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30361046

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-12-24

59 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

He said the group, which he believed wasn’t Thai, may have been trying to perform a ritual to appease spirits as they had taken the foetus corpses away for possibly making amulets or black magic.

I'd be interested to know why he thought they weren't Thai? Did he see their faces, or perhaps based on the chanting heard?

If it was chanting, for example, could they have been using some other language, but still may have been Thai?

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I'd be interested to know why he thought they weren't Thai? Did he see their faces, or perhaps based on the chanting heard?

If it was chanting, for example, could they have been using some other language, but still may have been Thai?

Thais wouldn't do it. 

14 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I've seen in news on TV it being blamed on Khmer, yes, based on the reported chanting language.

Generally Farangs don't believe in ghosts or black magic. I rented an apartment in an old building for the first month nothing happened. Then it started with the feeling of someone blowing his or her breath on my chest until I woke up . I turned on the light it was 3 am I was wondering what was happening couldn't figure out so switched off the light went back to sleep. Happened again the same feeling couple of days later. And the next week I felt someone tickle me with hair on my neck area till I woke up. Imagine someone using a human hair to tickle your neck slowly moving it up and down on the neck till you wake up.

I slept alone(when girlfriend not with me) with the room locked from inside. The other room I rented out to a young Japanese office worker. Then more disturbing thing started that was the noise loud noise on the ceiling like someone banging on the floor upstairs. I went to check with management they told me the couple who stayed directly above my apartment worked in the nightclub. So they couldn't be there during 3 am in the morning to bang on the floor. 

I asked the Japanese tenant whether he heard any noise on the ceiling he said no he didn't hear anything at all. That's not possible because if someone bang on the floor both rooms below would have heard the noise coming from the ceiling. Why only my room? One incident when I heard the noise of knocking on the metal legs of my bed. That noise was so distinctive and in the early morning hours around 3:30 am when it was quiet you could hear it very clearly. Imagine you take a pen and knock it on the metal leg of the bed. Yes, that's the <deleted>...king noise .

I didn't stay long in that apartment I moved out after I heard people talking in the TV room and when I open my room door to see who was there, there was nobody there.

My Thai girl friend dared not stay the night with me and later she didn't even want to come to the apartment. When she was there in the early stage of the problem she insisted I kept the light on when we slept. Why are Thais so afraid of ghosts ?

I don't know what it was I didn't see the ghost. This thing that caused me problems didn't manifest itself. I really would like to see what it looked like. I would have shouted at it with "<deleted>.....k you get out of here"

Thailand is full of ghosts so many Farangs and other tourists died, suicide, accidents , drowning etc., Just that you are not lucky enough to see one. Not like in the movie I don't think they could do much violence to you other than caused a lot of inconvenience . They disturbed my sleep so i had to move from that apartment . The Japanese tenant was perfectly ok he went about like nothing happened at all. I couldn't understand why. Was it me becoming psychotic? Like Johnny Depp in one of his movie where the character an author writing book at home became psychotic and started to see things.

Archived