Still believe in Santa at your age? Trump ignites Twitter storm

webfact

7 hours ago, RickBradford said:

I think it's fairly clear to anyone over the age of 7 that President Trump does this sort of stuff deliberately - usually on Twitter - because he knows as soon as he does, the pointing, shrieking Left will set itself on fire again.

Trump is essentially a bully, and everyone knows that what a bully most wants is to provoke a hysterical reaction from his targets. And the Left keep giving him that satisfaction, again and again. They're just empowering him, as though he needed any more of that ......

I don't even know anyone that would use twitter, but I wonder if they realise how foolish they are to fall into his trap, not once, not twice, but every time. 5555555555555555

I bet he uses the responses to amuse himself after a hard day at the office.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't even know anyone that would use twitter, but I wonder if they realise how foolish they are to fall into his trap, not once, not twice, but every time. 5555555555555555

I bet he uses the responses to amuse himself after a hard day at the office.

Trump....a hard day at the office!

BWAHAHAHA!

15 hours ago, Ulic said:

Actually, he is not far off the mark. Around age 7-8 the older kids in school wreck the secret of Santa for the younger kids. We like to think that can we fool kids till age 9-1o but really they are fooling us into thinking they don't know when actually they do. :coffee1: 

So?

This kid obviously was still a "believer"!

How is it the @$$clown in chief's responsibility to "educate" this kid?

20 hours ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

Every child eventually learns that Santa isn't real from someone. Why not from POTUS?

It'll make a good story when they grow up.

So,  why do parents lie to their children ?.

15 hours ago, Peasandmash said:

the people who tell children there is no God are upset that President Trump questions the reality of Santa... Heartbreaking.

6 more Years!

The only people I know who disavow a belief in God and tell it to their kids, also tell them there is no Santa and that the Easter Bunny isn't real either.   

It's probably best that discussions such as these be left to a parent, not an overgrown teenager.  

Archived