Looking for job offer in Thailand

Hello.

My name is Tadeas Briliak and I´m 26 years old from Slovakia living in UK (England). I looking for job in Thailand more than 1 year. Unlucky not so much asnwers i have... My school and work positions: I was studying Engineering with Vocational Diploma after school i was working like operator and i have been working like Technician 4 years with many experiences around with German factories. Now i working in Supply chain Distribution centre 3 years like a Team leader and assistant of manager for Tesco Distribution Centre in England city Reading (one of the biggest supply chain distributin centres in Europe). I would like to find something around this kind of positions. Salary is not important. I realy focus to find some job offers, positions and start work there even asap (is not a problem for me to do even different kind of job, I learn fast). In any case i can aswer on your questions. I´m opened. (i know maybe i´m not first one or last one, but this is my last chance to let someone know about me), (I have there vehicle already i can moving easily.)

Thank you forward for any replies.

King Regards

Tadeas Briliak

Agree, your current qualifications and work experience are unfortunately not interesting to a Thai employer who would have to pay you a higher salary to gain a work permit etc.

Thai companies can easily find locals with your experience at considerably lower cost.

Put that another way, if a Thai employer did hire you I'm guessing there would be language difficulties plus current Thai employees would quickly say 'he has no strong qualifications, no experience to make him a value added expert, so why is the company employing him and not giving the job to a Thai person, and paying him more?.

Doesn't compute.

Much more experience needed plus some strong qualifications at least at a mastered degree level.

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Put that another way, if a Thai employer did hire you I'm guessing there would be language difficulties plus current Thai employees would quickly say 'he has no strong qualifications, no experience to make him a value added expert, so why is the company employing him and not giving the job to a Thai person, and paying him more?.

You could say the same about his job in the UK. Probably why people voted Brexit.

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Agree, your current qualifications and work experience are unfortunately not interesting to a Thai employer who would have to pay you a higher salary to gain a work permit etc.

Thai companies can easily find locals with your experience at considerably lower cost.

Doesn't compute.

Much more experience needed plus some strong qualifications at least at a mastered degree level. 

Thank you for reply. I just trying. ????

5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

You could say the same about his job in the UK. Probably why people voted Brexit.

Slovakia are not in the EU. Maybe his employer in the UK; Tesco; could help him at one of their assets in Thailand.

Good luck Tadeas. You haven't got someone in trouble, have you?

2 minutes ago, champers said:

Slovakia are not in the EU. Maybe his employer in the UK; Tesco; could help him at one of their assets in Thailand.

Slovakia is in the EU.

8 minutes ago, champers said:

Yes i already trying even by this way like is Tesco. I just still waiting for the answers. Hopefully they can help. Actually i have there family 2 years. That´s why... I know it´s hard but i keep trying everything... Not so much people understand this, but i would like to stay there or closer if it will be possible. ???? yes and Slovakia is in the EU

4 hours ago, madmen said:

Stay where you are and grow your career. Come here when your 50

Jep.
Works in England and even his language skills are not enough to qualify as an English teacher in the crappiest language school in Thailand.
Him willing to work for a fraction of what he earns now.
- And why does he need to live in Thailand urgently? He probably has met a Thai-Lady on the Internet.
End of story.

19 hours ago, swissie said:

Jep.
Works in England and even his language skills are not enough to qualify as an English teacher in the crappiest language school in Thailand.
Him willing to work for a fraction of what he earns now.
- And why does he need to live in Thailand urgently? He probably has met a Thai-Lady on the Internet.
End of story.

Like i said before... 2 years family. Thx for your reply

• 4 months later...

Archived