Forum Newbie Introduced

kingsawai

Hey veteran forumers, I'm Kingsawai (a pseudonym, of course). I'm pretty familiar with this site (thaivisa.com), but I didn't realise it has a gay forum until now. It's refreshing to see an English forum dedicated to gay issues in Thailand. Anyways, I I have yet to go back and read all the old threads and posts to learn more about this forum. In the meantime, I'd like to invite you all to have a look at my blog (PM me for a link) (please don't hate me for the blatant publicity, but I'd really like to know what you guys think. If you think I'm being cheap, then just ignore it). It's written through the eye of a Thai boy living in Bangkok (ie. me). Any thoughts and comments are always appreciated :o

Cheers!

Edited by Jai Dee
Drop link to external blog deleted - see the Forum Rules

Hey veteran forumers, I'm Kingsawai (a pseudonym, of course). I'm pretty familiar with this site (thaivisa.com), but I didn't realise it has a gay forum until now. It's refreshing to see an English forum dedicated to gay issues in Thailand. Anyways, I I have yet to go back and read all the old threads and posts to learn more about this forum. In the meantime, I'd like to invite you all to have a look at my blog (PM me for a link) (please don't hate me for the blatant publicity, but I'd really like to know what you guys think. If you think I'm being cheap, then just ignore it). It's written through the eye of a Thai boy living in Bangkok (ie. me). Any thoughts and comments are always appreciated :o

Cheers!

Welcome KS and don't be shy, there's all kinds of life on this enlightening forum. Be happy.