If you could vote?

Hummin

If you could vote!  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i voted no because I am bored with this government now. if the libs get back in then the Mafia police will have their turn again at grabbing everything the military took away. that might be interesting to watch. and since they run the red light districts operations can get back to full swing.

also there will be a party atmosphere which has been gone for a long time, especially in Bangkok. i want all the sidewalks blocked again with street vendors. but i hope it does not stop the high speed train construction which has started in many places. also I missed the Redshirt uprising in 2011? so if they start burning stuff again it maybe something to go look at on the weekends.

also a no vote may delay the civil war.  

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i voted no because I am bored with this government now. if the libs get back in then the Mafia police will have their turn again at grabbing everything the military took away. that might be interesting to watch. and since they run the red light districts operations can get back to full swing.

also there will be a party atmosphere which has been gone for a long time, especially in Bangkok. i want all the sidewalks blocked again with street vendors. but i hope it does not stop the high speed train construction which has started in many places. also I missed the Redshirt uprising in 2011? so if they start burning stuff again it maybe something to go look at on the weekends.

also a no vote may delay the civil war.  

Not to mention the strong baht could get weaker? 

My first priority would be to eliminate Thaksin and all the people who still want that he returns or who still follow his orders.

Thaksin divided Thailand like nobody else in recent history. He pretended to work for the poor but mostly he worked for himself.

Prayut is a lot better than Thaksin, I am sure there are people out there who are a lot better than both of them.

But will the majority of Thais ever vote for smart and honest people? I have my doubts.

Archived