Three people suffer knife injuries at UK's Manchester Victoria station

webfact

On 1/1/2019 at 6:53 AM, nausea said:

'when the suspect was held down by police he said: "'As long as you keep bombing other countries this sort of s*** is going to keep happening'."'

That  is a fair point.

Us christian white people bomb them daily in their countries.

If someone bombed my house and killed my mum and kids, i would get revenge.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

That  is a fair point.

One day we may learn not to interfere with the way others run their countries especially if they're Muslims.

Both Churchill and TE Lawrence who had spent time in the ME said they were totally inflexible and intolerant. It would have been best if we had kept them at arms length from the very beginning.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

One day we may learn not to interfere with the way others run their countries especially if they're Muslims.

Both Churchill and TE Lawrence who had spent time in the ME said they were totally inflexible and intolerant. It would have been best if we had kept them at arms length from the very beginning.

yes, apparently we went into iraq because of weapons of mass destruction that didnt exist.

And into afghanistan to catch a rich saudi who was living in pakistan.

No wonder some of them are a bit pissed off.

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Tony Walsh doesn't work for the BBC. They were there to film the "Vigil of Peace" days after the Manchester Arena bombing.

Say no more. Plonker, plonker.

No one said Tony Walsh works for the BBC.

Say no more. <deleted>, <deleted>.

9 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Not impossible as they are all nuts to believe in a sky fairy that is going to give them 72 virgins. So as long as they admit it is a terrorist act and dont try and say its just a mental health thing as has been done before thats ok

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Nonsense, the mental health excuse only comes when the perpetrator is a Christian white male.

• Confused 2

Nonsense, the mental health excuse only comes when the perpetrator is a Christian white male.
So how many Christian white males have you heard about that commit terrorist acts while shouting allha akbar and long live the caliphate? And are not natural British people,?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pete1980 said:

That  is a fair point.

I agree, but only to a certain extent.

This is undoubtedly yet another cowardly, terrorist act - looking to target innocent civilians, rather than those responsible.

On 1/2/2019 at 2:56 PM, Pete1980 said:

That  is a fair point.

Did this guys house get bombed and his mum and kids got killed ?

Or did he carry this out on behalf of other people who got their houses bombed and he seeked retribution for them, because they share the same Religion ?

Going by that theory , all Non Muslims should be out attacking Muslims because of the terror attacks by Muslims 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:23 AM, yogi100 said:

Churchill didn't spend time in the Middle East.

11 hours ago, Spidey said:

Churchill didn't spend time in the Middle East.

Rubbish. He travelled widely, including to India (partly now Pakistan), Afghanistan and Iran, as well as the Sudan, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco. And most of the rest of the world. 

Edited by nauseus
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Rubbish. He travelled widely, including to India (partly now Pakistan), Afghanistan and Iran, as well as the Sudan, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco. And most of the rest of the world. 

The only 2 countries that you have mentioned that are in the Middle East are Iran and Egypt. The Middle East is generally taken as Arab countries in near Asia, so I'm not sure why even those 2 are on the list. Egypt is in Africa and Iran isn't an Arab country.

Also the issue was "spent time in", enough time to give a reasoned opinion on the local people.

I too have travelled extensively and visited many countries but didn't stay long enough to give a reasoned opinion of the local population.

Outside of Europe, the only countries that I would consider myself able to give a reasoned opinion of the locals would be Morocco, Thailand and possibly Cambodia. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Spidey said:

The only 2 countries that you have mentioned that are in the Middle East are Iran and Egypt. The Middle East is generally taken as Arab countries in near Asia, so I'm not sure why even those 2 are on the list. Egypt is in Africa and Iran isn't an Arab country.

Also the issue was "spent time in", enough time to give a reasoned opinion on the local people.

I too have travelled extensively and visited many countries but didn't stay long enough to give a reasoned opinion of the local population.

Outside of Europe, the only countries that I would consider myself able to give a reasoned opinion of the locals would be Morocco, Thailand and possibly Cambodia. 

Churchill was obviously dealing with their leaders regarding political and diplomatic concerns. I doubt that you were and along with Lawrence found them to be violent, stubborn, uncooperative and aggressive just like they still are today.

That's if we put any faith in the reports we are constantly supplied with regarding beheadings, enforced hand amputations, floggings, hijackings, bombings, general terrorism, wide spread sexual abuse of our white under age girls such as the goings on in Rotherham and Rochdale etc, the mistreatment of women in general in Germany, France and the UK. And the persecution and murder of homosexuals which is common place among the Mohammedans be it in the in the Middle East in general wherever you consider it to be located, Egypt, Iran, iraq, North Africa, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

They refuse to stop their practices of arranged marriages and FGM They consider themselves to a be a law unto them selves in our countries and have nothing but scorn for our customs and way of life apart from the health care, housing, welfare payments and educational systems that they are only too keen to avail themselves of. You can't blame them as the fault lies with our politicians because it's those lily livered, hand wringing cowards who let 'em get away with it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Churchill was obviously dealing with their leaders regarding political and diplomatic concerns. I doubt that you were and along with Lawrence found them to be violent, stubborn, uncooperative and aggressive just like they still are today.

That's if we put any faith in the reports we are constantly supplied with regarding beheadings, enforced hand amputations, floggings, hijackings, bombings, general terrorism, wide spread sexual abuse of our white under age girls such as the goings on in Rotherham and Rochdale etc, the mistreatment of women in general in Germany, France and the UK. And the persecution and murder of homosexuals which is common place among the Mohammedans be it in the in the Middle East in general wherever you consider it to be located, Egypt, Iran, iraq, North Africa, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

They refuse to stop their practices of arranged marriages and FGM They consider themselves to a be a law unto them selves in our countries and have nothing but scorn for our customs and way of life apart from the health care, housing, welfare payments and educational systems that they are only too keen to avail themselves of. You can't blame them as the fault lies with our politicians because it's those lily livered, hand wringing cowards who let 'em get away with it.

But apart from that they're good eggs, na?

On 1/3/2019 at 3:42 PM, sanemax said:

Did this guys house get bombed and his mum and kids got killed ?

Dunno, possibly.

Or did he carry this out on behalf of other people who got their houses bombed and he seeked retribution for them, because they share the same Religion ?

Same religion or maybe simply the same country. If you attacked my country first I would attack you back. The religion thing is thrown about to easily. Whenever there is an incident in the west the press say rubbish like "we are not sure if it is a terrorist attack" If the attacker then turns out to be Muslim, then they declare that it is, if he isnt, then it was just a nutter. 

We attack them daily, but dont call it terrorism.

Going by that theory , all Non Muslims should be out attacking Muslims because of the terror attacks by Muslims 

Our governments do.

We attacked them first, we started it.

Actually the Thais have a very good attitude to their problems in the south. They know it is more about seperation than religion, rather than just blindly labelling it Muslim terrorism. The farangs make all the fuss.

• Like 1