You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

Video: Keeping the nation together! Thai wife helps drunk husband to bed

webfact

Video: Keeping the nation together! Thai wife helps drunk husband to bed

9pm.jpg

"I am a Thai wife - I have to put up with him" //Thai caption

A hilarious video posted to Facebook showed a Thai wife carry her drunk as a skunk husband to bed on her back. 

Natthakitta Prasertsri had been delivered home by a mate on a motorcycle after a New Year binge. 

screenshot_8407.jpg

His long suffering wife knew what to do. As Nat staggered about she gave him a piggy-back ride to bed. 

The video was posted by the husband who appreciated his wife's help. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-02

New Years Eve 2 years ago, up in Issan, I was worse than that, much worse!

Rellies couldn't get me to bed at all. Threw a blanket on me and erected a mosquito net over me and left me in situ.

Mind you, 3 bottles of Ya Dong Lao will make a mess of anybody!

1 hour ago, CelticBhoy said:

The guy driving the bike has a large Chang in his hand!

They really are a messed-up bunch this lot . . . . ????

If the Muppets in Bangkok had taxed beer and Thai spirits at the same rate as imported wine then maybe a change in these that cant stay sober?

15 minutes ago, 1337markus said:

If the Muppets in Bangkok had taxed beer and Thai spirits at the same rate as imported wine then maybe a change in these that cant stay sober?

My brother in law distils his own Ya Dong Lao. Delicious. No tax and produces it by the gallon. Can get the whole village legless with a single distillation.

2 hours ago, Spidey said:

New Years Eve 2 years ago, up in Issan, I was worse than that, much worse!

Rellies couldn't get me to bed at all. Threw a blanket on me and erected a mosquito net over me and left me in situ.

Mind you, 3 bottles of Ya Dong Lao will make a mess of anybody!

So cool.

56 minutes ago, marquis22 said:

I admire the pillion passenger as he was the one sensible enough to wear the helmet. 

I admire the rider who got his friend home and made sure he was the one wearing the helmet because if anyone was going to fall off the bike it was going to be him.  By the response from the wife I suspect this is a fairly regular event in their house.

I think the poor drunk guy was just sold as a sex slave. He's probably chained up in some tiny cell right now, being forced to service numerous women everyday while his body parts are sold on the black market.

(Because otherwise you'd expect the "wife" to start beating the crap out of the "husband" for arriving home at that hour of the morning, in that condition.)

1 hour ago, dunroaming said:

I admire the rider who got his friend home and made sure he was the one wearing the helmet because if anyone was going to fall off the bike it was going to be him.  By the response from the wife I suspect this is a fairly regular event in their house.

wonder if the rider had the meter on

22 hours ago, dunroaming said:

When she had a word with him next day he wished he was still wearing the helmet.

Archived