Jump to content

Nothing stolen - but burglar in Chonburi leaves a pooh as a souvenir


webfact

Recommended Posts

Nothing stolen - but burglar in Chonburi leaves a pooh as a souvenir

 

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

 

Sanook reported that a suspected burglar preying on a Chonburi housing estate stole nothing after being disturbed. 

 

But he left a souvenir for one woman at a block of flats - a pooh that she had to clear up. 

 

Chonburi cops went to the Rung Taweesap housing estate in the night after a woman called Luck, 56, saw a man on the roof of her house.

 

She scared him off and called the police. 

 

A woman in a nearby block of flats called Orn said that the burglar had tried to steal from her. 

 

He had got nothing but defecated behind her property. 

 

She called on the police to catch him before he returned to try to steal again. 

 

Source: Sanook

 
thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-04
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RotMahKid said:

He left his DNA behind, save it in the database....hmmm arai na?

Exactly what a professional police force would do. Happened in the UK when a friend of mines house was burgled and a Scene of Crime Officer took a sample in the hope of obtaining DNA. There was a serial burglar in the area who left a few turds in the houses he robbed. Didn't flush the toilet as he didn't want to be heard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, webfact said:

She called on the police to catch him before he returned to try to steal again. 

To steal or take a shit maybe both.

regards worgeordie

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just one more...

 

Mexican hat, replica of Eiffel tower, T-shirt with Beer Chang on the front, Vietnamese style wicker hat, crabs for Pattaya ... all pretty bad but this man tops it all off of S*1t souvenirs

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mate who was x Manchester CID officer years ago said when they investigated burglaries if thieves had left a calling card it normally pointed towards younger offenders (apparently they get excited getting in and just take a dump on the floor) he said was a regular occurrence - unless it was a really serial $ h iTTer? lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, webfact said:

But he left a souvenir for one woman at a block of flats - a pooh that she had to clear up

So the Feds have got something solid to go on yes .?

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Lokie said:

Mate who was x Manchester CID officer years ago said when they investigated burglaries if thieves had left a calling card it normally pointed towards younger offenders (apparently they get excited getting in and just take a dump on the floor) he said was a regular occurrence - unless it was a really serial $ h iTTer? lol

Yes, it's quite common. 

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1980/10/10/Science-Today-Burglars-say-nervous-tension-is-part-of-the-game/3485339998400/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...