Has The Tv Forum Ever Gotten You In Trouble?

garro

I know several that work full time without an internet connection at home and are still in the multiple thousand post tally...

:o

Me too...

Anyway I am determined to be more productive today and spend less time on TV. I'll pop back in five minutes :D

:D

Who me??? Addicted???

Geez Garro, maybe you could show everyone your true abilities by helping Gumby rescue Pokey from the clutches of a small businessperson who refuses to pay higher wages, medical, dental, sick leave, or pension because Pokey sits on his ars all day and contributes nothing to the biz. There! Hours of youe time spent for free in wild gestulations and rhetoric about how the common person deserves to suck as much as he can out of the person who created the biz. Gods bless the creators. Gods bless all the people who work hard. Gods banish the unions and leeches.

I was posting on a different (Pattaya) forum. One day I came to work and "BLOCKED". Opps, so far nobody has said anything though. :o

Also, I am one of those people the internet connection at work but not at home.

Edited by hiromj

It's addictive indeed. Do we need to start a support group?

G you need to start a consultation forum based on someone Addicted to Thaivisa.com lol . ''Is there a doctor in the house'' :D

Should we use a 12 step format?

One thread at a time?

'Hi, my name is Garro and I'm addicted to posting s**t on the internet' :D

All the way to step twelve;

Mrs Garro has left me, good timing really because I just need to post one more topic......

:D

Too Late ............it's been done already ready :o

Guesthouse mentioned "Thetyme" a nicer guy on TV you could never meet, a real gentleman with heaps of good advice to offer. I would love to see him re-instated...Can banned people be re-instated if there is a good argument for them to be so.?

Why was he banned?

(sorry about the colours, I keep getting - error, incorrect tag data, blah, blah. Drives me insane.)

Garro - you're a loser. Wasting your life. You have so much potential. Get off the forum and achieve something!

Sorry, did I say Garro, I meant jasreeve.

I can't believe I've wasted nearly half a day on TV talking nonsense again. I have a 10,000 word essay to write but instead I have spent the morning discussing the merits of going hunting with a chainsaw. I need help.

I can't believe I've wasted nearly half a day on TV talking nonsense again. I have a 10,000 word essay to write but instead I have spent the morning discussing the merits of going hunting with a chainsaw. I need help.

Its ok, you're amongst like-minded people here. Just write your essay based on chainsaws and hunting, and I bet you get top marks. :D

I'm just waiting for some tardy-arsed customer to get back to me, then its full steam ahead to the pub. Yeesssss!!!!!!!!! :o

Guesthouse mentioned "Thetyme" a nicer guy on TV you could never meet, a real gentleman with heaps of good advice to offer. I would love to see him re-instated...Can banned people be re-instated if there is a good argument for them to be so.?

Why was he banned?

(

I can't tell you...its against forum rules to discuss moderation issues.

Mods - could ban people for their own good. :o

Very True Brit......I would imagine that about 10% of the time I spend on TV is useful....but I hardly ever go to Bedlam...now that IS a complete waste of time.

I agree completely with the 10% quota.

but after a health incident in the last year, which almost sent me to NIRWANA, I managed to stay away from this forum for almost 5 months (the first 4 weeks I was not able to use any computer in the hospitals anyway).

so I came back with another account just few days ago - but sure I will not spent as much time here as before, or desperately try to read all of the the "new posts since ur last visit".

I survived 5 months without TV so now I know I am able to get rid of any Forum-addiction (I am a member in at least 20 messageboards, most if it is travelling in Asia or Expats in Asia). but in no other board I spent more time than here (the messages are just too aplenty...).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SAY IT AIN't SO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna make a mirror image of the forum the day before and then install it so i can pretend to be on the forum, if that happens.... :D

Its ok, you're amongst like-minded people here. Just write your essay based on chainsaws and hunting, and I bet you get top marks. :D

I'm just waiting for some tardy-arsed customer to get back to me, then its full steam ahead to the pub. Yeesssss!!!!!!!!! :o

Post the essay on here first so we can discuss/bash it and open four mildly related spinoff threads about essay writing/chainsaw/the rights and wrongs of hunting/addictive forums...

I hate computers because I spend on average 8-9 hours a day alone translating for a living. I don't have a boss to answer to. My rig is always online and every hour or so I stand up, stretch and tune in to the forum for a little chuckle, which I don't have to sit down for and it's only a matter of a minute to toss in a comment or two. I love TV, it does my tired old eyes good.