Moan, Whinge, Gripe

qwertz

Wife trouble? LOS weary? Hungover? Considering suicide?

This is a good spot to offload all your peeves (not necessarily about LOS).

I'm going to be banged up in hospital again for a wrist operation and I have nobody to whinge to. I had to cancel my plan to fly to LOS and I'm down. So there!

I'm going to be banged up in hospital again for a wrist operation and I have nobody to whinge to. I had to cancel my plan to fly to LOS and I'm down. So there!

Sorry about your wrist operation. Thailand will still be here when your better.

'Don't think too mutt na'

Sorry about your wrist operation. Thailand will still be here when your better.

'Don't think too mutt na'

Thanks, I think. Still p*ssed off though. :o

I've been on a diet for 5 days and I'm starving and in a pissy mood.

The Live Food Diet: fruit and salads, how boring. I lose weight quickly though and get plenty of nutrients.

Getting old is a b*tch! :o

How much have you lost?

Would you recommend it?

Any links?

Quote Ulysses: I've been on a diet for 5 days and I'm starving and in a pissy mood.

The Live Food Diet: fruit and salads, how boring. I lose weight quickly though and get plenty of nutrients.

Getting old is a b*tch!

Good on you youngster, bitching in grand style there! But even getting old is better than the coming reckoning. This is sweet, I'm getting truly pessimistic now.

How do you type? Or are you on voice command.

Good luck with the operation.

Cheers,

Soundman.

Excuse me Garro, you are not bitching. Now, either moan loudly or take your happy comments to a more optimistic thread.

P.S. I'm so miserable! :o

OK, I'll try

My wife has decided that now that she is pregnant we should eat healthly. 'Fair enough' I hear you say.

She has decided that we should eat brown rice.

It has now been in the rice cooker for over an hour and still isn't ready.

Is this normal?

How much have you lost?

Would you recommend it?

Any links?

The last time I did it I lost 27 kilos (around 60 pounds? ) in 6 months without too much suffering and yes I would recommend it. However, it is a pain in the butt socially - to not be able to eat "normal" stuff with your friends.

I have a restaurant that provides me with much of what I need because the owner is into live foods, so I mostly eat there or at home.

The main problem I am having trouble with it now now is that avocados are out of season now in Thailand so VERY expensive and I'm only eating tiny portions. You can eat a reasonable number of them on the diet and still lose weight easily and they make salads something to look forward to - instead of boring you silly!

Google "live foods" or "raw foods" for more info.

Thank you jackspratt, I think, but I always get melancholy after sex. Is this normal?

Garro, try soaking it for an hour or two before cooking. Oops, forgot to whinge, sorry!

Soundman, voice control doesn't work so well for translation so currently with right hand and left elbow. And the customer will have to wait a bit for this one. Sh*t! 2 lines without bitching, sorry!

Edited by qwertz

How much have you lost?

Would you recommend it?

Any links?

The last time I did it I lost 27 kilos (around 60 pounds? ) in 6 months without too much suffering and yes I would recommend it. However, it is a pain in the butt socially - to not be able to eat "normal" stuff with your friends.

I have a restaurant that provides me with much of what I need because the owner is into live foods, so I mostly eat there or at home.

The main problem I am having trouble with it now now is that avocados are out of season now in Thailand so VERY expensive and I'm only eating tiny portions. You can eat a reasonable number of them on the diet and still lose weight easily and they make salads something to look forward to - instead of boring you silly!

Google "live foods" or "raw foods" for more info.

Thanks I will.

27kg is way impressive. I want to lose about ten.

Excuse me Garro, you are not bitching. Now, either moan loudly or take your happy comments to a more optimistic thread.

P.S. I'm so miserable! :o

OK, I'll try

My wife has decided that now that she is pregnant we should eat healthly. 'Fair enough' I hear you say.

She has decided that we should eat brown rice.

It has now been in the rice cooker for over an hour and still isn't ready.

Is this normal?

Turn on the switch..

Soundman.

Thank you jackspratt, I think, but I always get melancholy after sex. Is this normal?

You might be curious to learn about non-ejaculatory Daoist or Kundalini style sex.

I get melancholy if I think sex is on the menu but it turns out it isn't.

If it is , aftterwards I smile and offer appropriate endearments and nap.

This non-ejaculatory stuff might damage my plumbing.

:o

You might be curious to learn about non-ejaculatory Daoist or Kundalini style sex.

I will try this but only if it relates to deeply negative thinking and/or whinging.

And please, farangsay, the mention of smiling is not PC in this thread. Please moan when you post.

Edited by qwertz