Re-entry permits on tourist Visa.

You can get a re-entry permit to keep the remainder of the 60 day entry valid when you enter the country using it.

They can be applied for at a immigration office or either airport in Bangkok on departure from the country 24 hours a day.

14 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Yes, for 1200 baht at the airport 

Think your referring to swampy. Certainly not case in don mueang. I always take tm8 with photo all filled in. The 200 charge for processing form, photo etc at swampy I would gladdly pay instead of the trip and wait at CW. Has anyone provided their own form, photo and paid 1200? Just curious. BTW op mentioned Vietnam. Good bet he would be using DM

Edited by DrJack54
Error

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

Think your referring to swampy. Certainly not case in don mueang. I always take tm8 with photo all filled in. The 200 charge for processing form, photo etc at swampy I would gladdly pay instead of the trip and wait at CW. Has anyone provided their own form, photo and paid 1200? Just curious. BTW op mentioned Saigon. Good bet he would be using DM

Correct, 200b is the "processing" fee which in all honesty I don't mind paying and it saves me a headache in case "picture no good".

• Like 1