Non-O thai marriage/child visa in Malaysia

So, I wanted the check the Penang consulates instructions for non-o marriage visa application and noticed that online it links to Kuala Lumpur consulate. In KL list they don't even mention non-o thai family, only dependant and volunteer. So I guess they don't process non-o family at all? I know that Penang does but they have got too busy so the instructions have been removed?
http://www.thaiembassy.org/penang/ 

Then, to my surprise, I found detailed info on Kota Bharu consulates list for non-o marriage. Multiple entry only €115! 

Has anyone got multiple non-o marriage visa at Kotabaru? Are these new changes, or am I just reading too much on it? Thanks!

Penang and Kota Bharu will do a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage or being the parent of a Thai if you can show 400k baht in a bank and/or proof of income.

A non-o for marriage or parent is shown here on the KL website in this checklist but I am sure it will only be a single entry visa. 

http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/contents/images/text_editor/files/Notes_12_1 Non Immigrant O Dependant_1_0 application(1).pdf

Savannakhet Laos will do on based upon marriage with no financial proof. For being a parent of a Thai they will only do a single entry visa.

• Like 1

Savannakhet won't issue multi non-o parent of thai child anymore? When did that change? Has that got something to do with being legitimate guardian? Is it possible for a legitimate guardian of a thai child to apply for non-o without documents from the other parent?

1 hour ago, zhangxifu said:

Savannakhet won't issue multi non-o parent of thai child anymore? When did that change?

A long time ago and when they did your family had to be with you when you applied for it to prove a de facto marriage. Their mandate to do them is only for those married to a Thai.

The consulates that issue a multiple entry visa normally do not want anything from the child's mother.