need to stop violent village resident - absolutely no help from police

henry2109

19 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Sounds like the woman's in need of a bit of TLC, why not go round with a bottle of red and some pla ra and see if you can release a bit of tension from her, introduce her to the delights of the ferang love wand...

Sounds more like a woman has been terrorised by a few “elites” because she does not fit into their ideal.

Thr giveaway was the “influential Thai” sent police and police did nothing ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spidey said:

I too live in a gated estate in Pattaya. Water company removes meter for non payment. Nothing to do with committee.

Just for the ignorant; The housing estate has its well and all the facilities to bring the water to the houses belong to it, e.g. is common area, and therefore paid by maintenance and water fee to the committee. There is no public water and no water company. Why else would I write about the committee to cut the water supply for her?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

henry 2019 have you and others ever thought of a bit of love, kindness to try and help the situation, instead of being aggressive towards the lady?

Works wonders you know, reading your post suggests to me like she is feeling isolated, unloved, not wanted, please dont say we have tried that, or that wont work.

According to you everyone is against her, you say the police are useless welcome to Thailand, they are all useless, unless getting money from you.

You are saying about getting a shrink, how are you qualified too know that is what she needs?

There are always 2 sides to a story, just for once try thinking about her side.

Colin, that is one of the most satirical posts I have seen on this blog so far. Nobody has been agressive to that woman, it is quite the opposite. You would also make this suggestion to the victims of Charles Mansion, right?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, henry2109 said:

Colin, that is one of the most satirical posts I have seen on this blog so far. Nobody has been agressive to that woman, it is quite the opposite. You would also make this suggestion to the victims of Charles Mansion, right?

Reading your post suggests to me you and your Hi-So friends are just bullies, she dont conform to what we want, so we will make her life hell.

Police have clearly seen through your pathetic antics.

Another point you say nobody has been aggressive towards her...... BS your own admission that 6 of you went to turn off her water !! In my book that is aggression.

Edited by colinneil
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, henry2109 said:

Charles Mansion? That's the serial killer with the big house?

• Haha 1

We had drunks hanging outside our front gate and got the red police box. The police came around in the morning and evening each day to sign off the book. The cop turned up one evening when the drunks were there, and told them to piss off. We never saw them.

If you had a police box, sooner or later the cop will visit while the lady is outside and there is a fair chance she will go for him. That will be the end of your problem.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Hugh Jarse said:

Report it to the Headman/woman of the district who will know how best to deal with this very serious problem . Social services will need to be called upon to prevent further threats to human life and threats to the woman who is ,it seems, is likely to be attacked herself by other disgruntled neighbors. Good luck ; a most ghastly situation for anyone to have to try and deal with.

That’s good advice

My experience of the RTP has been quiet good when there is an issue, sometimes people complain but do not want to actually put in writing, so you can often feel on your own dealing with it.

We had an issue on the development two years ago, not with an actual resident, but a very drunk local farmer who has access across one road with a small canal that is gated, and they carried out patrols (driving through) every few hours until they managed to find the offender and he has not come back since, so they obviously managed to stop him.

Neighbour issues can be really frustrating though and in your case she sounds potentially dangerous, so hope you can sort it out.

2 hours ago, henry2109 said:

Just for the ignorant; The housing estate has its well and all the facilities to bring the water to the houses belong to it, e.g. is common area, and therefore paid by maintenance and water fee to the committee. There is no public water and no water company. Why else would I write about the committee to cut the water supply for her?

Ignorant of your estate obviously. Most gated estates in Pattaya don't work to this system. Each house has it's own water meter, supplied and controlled by the water company.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, henry2109 said:

Thanks for the hint. - Actually, I am not a supporter of bribery, but in my case, I would swallow the toad, if the problem is solved. However, the red box is for the small cases, just ideal for your chicken-dog-problem, even though 20 USD/month  may be the most expensive chicken-feed in thailand.

I have been doing this for years since a neighbor pulled an M16 on me. He left, and everyone else leaves us alone. I have seen on 3 occasions where burglars have come down my street, stood and looked at the red box, and gone off and stolen someone else's bicycle (I have it on CCTV).

They watch my house closely when we are on vacation and are always available for a phone call for any type of issue. Money well spent!

Not sure it is even really bribery - we called the local amphur and asked if the service was available, they said it was and sent someone over.

Edited by smccolley
more information

Short update: Tomorrow early morning, there was a resident walking with his dog to the park, he checked if nobody is there, then went on. He didn't see the crazy woman behind a rock. She went to him and and insulted him with various curses.

Yesterday, our story was on the local police station, which has brougt up considerable pressure on the police. In the morning there was a higher ranked policer officer coming to the village, and spoke with about 10 residents and afterwards with the woman. She succeded with a nice show act of a decent woman, and paid the due maintenance. No action from police side. 

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Reading your post suggests to me you and your Hi-So friends are just bullies, she dont conform to what we want, so we will make her life hell.

Police have clearly seen through your pathetic antics.

Another point you say nobody has been aggressive towards her...... BS your own admission that 6 of you went to turn off her water !! In my book that is aggression.

Hey, Colin, having a bad day? I feel no love and understanding from your side. Just come over to my house, bring some whiskey and speak good with me and my bully hi-so friends.

You are right, she definitely does not conform to what we want. This is supposed to be a quiet housing estate, where everybody can have their freedom and security is provided from attackers. Until the pysical attacks started, there hasn't even been much contact between most residents. 

19 hours ago, henry2109 said:

So 6 people from the village went to her house to take off the meter. She has been warned about this 2 times. She went outside and attacked the people. First she grabed another woman from behind, on her hair, and smashed her around, to the ground. Then she went inside, and came back with a big scissor, and went after everbody, so all the people scattered apart and run home. The lady that was smashed to the ground had to go to the hospital. Bill so far over 3'000 Baht.

she has balls ! hahahaha !

just move out ! or maybe you bought a house that even doesn't belong to you ? 5555+

17 minutes ago, moreem said:

she has balls ! hahahaha !

just move out ! or maybe you bought a house that even doesn't belong to you ? 5555+

She has balls?? 

She is mentally deranged. Her sneaky attack from behind of an attending thai lady, which is a member of the village committe, is nothing than a criminal act.

At the end of the story, she will pay for all the damage done.

Your comment speaks more about you than the topic involved.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, soalbundy said:

We had a young woman like that in our village, she was committed involuntarily but I don't know how that was achieved officially, the pu yai's wife with a lady friend invited her to go with them to a 'party' by car, when they reached the mental facility the men in white coats were already waiting for her outside with a straight jacket which was apparently needed to get her inside.

Right.. OP should call Nurse Ratched to be stand-by