New Requirements for Residence Certificate?

I need a Residence Certificate from Trat Immigration (for the very first renewal of my temp. 2-year Thai Driving License).

I found the following infos about the requirements:

- Photocopy of lease agreement, blue/yellow house book, letter from the landlord
- NEW REQUIREMENT: Photocopy of TM.30 form signed by your landlord
- Two 2×2 inch passport photos
- Actual passport (to confirm authenticity)
- Photocopy of the following passport pages: main photo page, visa page, TM.6 departure card (all pages must be signed)
- Completed application form of Residence Certificate in Thailand. Blank copies are provided at the office.

Source: https://www.tielandtothailand.com/certificate-residency/

Can anyone confirm wether or not it is really necessary to provide also a photocopy of the TM.30 form signed by the landlord?

Thank you!

Edited by NanYar

The link that you posted is about Chiang Mai, you said you live in Trat, so the requirements will probably vary and you should just call your immigration office which documents they require.

As steve187 said already, if somebody submitted a TM30 for you then you should have the bottom part (receipt) which should be sufficient

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, steve187 said:

if a tm30  has been submitted is is only you that will need it in any interaction with the local immigration office

As far as I understand it, the landlord is obliged to report the TM.30 to immigration and to hand over the bottom bit to me as the lodger? Is that right?