Best companies for Visa runs to Cambodia?

soistalker

• 2 weeks later...

After the experience I had recently getting scammed by the travel agency/bus company I chose, I would personally never enter Cambodia by land. Just fly Air Asia to Siem Reap or Phnom Penh. These days you only get 15 day visa if you do your visa run by land to Cambodia. If you re enter Thailand by air you get 30 days and can extend for an additional 30 days for 1900 baht. Air Asia is really cheap and for an extra 15 days and no B.S. at the border it pays for itself.  

11 minutes ago, MasterHongThong said:

After the experience I had recently getting scammed by the travel agency/bus company I chose, I would personally never enter Cambodia by land. Just fly Air Asia to Siem Reap or Phnom Penh. These days you only get 15 day visa if you do your visa run by land to Cambodia. If you re enter Thailand by air you get 30 days and can extend for an additional 30 days for 1900 baht. Air Asia is really cheap and for an extra 15 days and no B.S. at the border it pays for itself.  

Where did you get the idea that only a 15day stay is permitted? A 30day visa exempt entry is available to those who qualify at ALL land borders as well as airports.

Archived