Phuket house keeper keeps 2,600 meth pills and 3kg of marijuana at house in Rawai

webfact

Phuket house keeper keeps 2,600 meth pills and 3kg of marijuana at house in Rawai

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

S__11845865.jpg

A Rawai house keeper has been arrested with 2,600 methamphetamine pills and three kilograms of marijuana.

A team of Border Patrol Police has arrested 47 year old Wanlee ‘Mai’ Eiadkerd. Police seized 2,600 methamphetamine pills and three kilograms of marijuana inside a house in Rawai.

The arrest follows police first arresting a Thai woman with methamphetamine pills in Chalong. She told police she got the drugs from a woman called ‘Wanlee’. She said that Wanlee is a house keeper at a house in Soi Yanui, Rawai.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/phuket-house-keeper-keeps-2600-meth-pills-and-3kg-of-marijuana-at-house-in-rawai

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-01-16

41 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

They searched the house but found no drugs,but she told the

Police she kept her stash at another house !,an honest drug dealer,

or just too stupid to be one.

regards worgeordie

An alternative scenario.

She found the threats and behaviour of the police sufficiently credible and scary to spill the beans. This is despite no drugs being found at the first house.

Another one.

The police have known for a long time she was dealing and now was the time to move in. The fact that they didn't find any drugs was soon 'rectified'.

Another one.

She was actually dealing for the police but started to keep some of the profit for herself. Time to roll her up and bring in a new patsy.

The only time you see a lawyer for an accused party presenting an alternative to the police version in Thailand on the news is when the accused is a powerful person. The police can pretty much present any story to the media they like as nobody will question it. Facebook has been a minor hiccup but that will soon be under control.

I guess in all the cases of police busting drugs people, those people were betrayed.

They should shut up if they want to do deal drugs. THey still didnt learn.

Dont get me wrong, as i dont like drugs. My stupid cigarette is the only drug i have. Love hate affair. Once i tried some smoking, but hell no more since then, bad experience. 

Archived