Ex-Pat type streaming TV service?

Batty

Hello people.  I'm not sure what the terminology is but I am looking for some kind of streaming service if anyone can suggest?  I trialed a service a few months back for a while (won't mention there name), it was an IPTV app on my TV which the company activated remotely (via a code I generated and gave them).  It wasn't too bad, lots of channels to choose from but the live football used to buffer so badly it wasn't watchable.

Im not too kean on the idea of messing around with android boxes, just cant be bothered and they charge too much money for essentially just loading a few apps onto a box?

Any options?  I heard of something called 'flawless' but it looks like they are out of business now.

Something I can watch directly on the TV would be perfect, no box involved.  Just an iptv app based thing with reliable live sports.  Or even somethign I can watch through the laptop via a url, again I used to use something years ago but they also went out of business. 

I understand its never going to be perfect but the last one I tried was terrible.

Thanks in advance

50 minutes ago, Batty said:

I'm not sure what the terminology is but I am looking for some kind of streaming service if anyone can suggest?

I'm not into computer stuff but I watch just about anything I want via my internet connection.

Check out Bein sports,works well not free,i think about 500 THB for rest

of the season.there are so many sites out there just to be able to watch

anything,don't use any  site you have to sign in for and use adblocker,just use

Google you will find loads.

regards worgeordie

Movies and tv series i can download through torrents but there isnt much i watch anyway. Sports is the biggest issue for me. I use modpro on android and desktop (through an android simmulator) but there seems to be way more choice on an iptv service and its handy having the tv guide.

1 hour ago, KhunProletariat said:

HD prime is good.

KP.

Thanks KP. I just registered and am now trying to figure out how to make a payment for live tv pqckage 30 days. There is no info anywhere on the site telling you where you are supposed to pay! Just emailed them.

2 minutes ago, Batty said:

Thanks KP. I just registered and am now trying to figure out how to make a payment for live tv pqckage 30 days. There is no info anywhere on the site telling you where you are supposed to pay! Just emailed them.

You need to go to your local 7/11 or Family mart and ask them for a true money slip.

They don't accept credit card payments anymore.

KP.