Muh tires!

Sporf

I recently picked up an F800R that sat in storage for quite a while. Front tire was dry rotted.

I handled the oil change finally... Not to my liking, but it'll do for now...

But, muh tires! After going to all the obvious places and being turned away for brand prejudice alone, even though I could clearly see they had tires that would fit... Herp derp...

So, I'm rolling northbound on Sukhumvit, feeling bummed that I'd run out of obvious places to try, when I stop at the light at North Pattaya Road and a German fellow riding a 750x with knobby tires stops next to me, and mentions that my bike was made in his home town. We shout to each other over traffic noise and helmet deafness about cool bike stuff, and I inquire where he got his tires. He says he'll show me.

This guy: iMoto Pattaya. Go north on Sukhumvit. Watch the East side of the road. No, a little further. Ok, you're there. I was blocked from posting the link to google maps... Screen Capture attached.

It's a small shop, but has every option under the Sun. And cheaper than I expected.

I can now be a hooligan without fear of my tires flying apart mid-hooli.

If you're having trouble finding rubber, go here, this guy will probably have it.

Screenshot_2019-01-24_09-41-16.png

Edited by Sporf