Looking for Kingsford Charcoal

ibtg68

Does anybody know where I might be able to find Kingsford Charcoal in Chiang Mai?  I've checked at a couple Home Pro stores, Big C, Tesco Lotus and Rimping markets but have not been able to find any.  If anybody knows of a particular location that sells Kingsford Charcoal, would you please let me know which one?  Thanks.

I used to buy Kingsford starter fluid at Rimping. It works fine with the local charcoal if you know what you are doing.

I have never seen Kingsford charcoal in Chiang Mai. I think I have seen it at Foodland in Pattaya. If you go south you can drop into the store and check.

Kingsford is part of Clorox....problem is that it burns to quickly for many applications, including hanging out by the fire for a few hours and cooking several different items.  It does get cheap a few times per year at HD.

21 hours ago, moontang said:

Kingsford is part of Clorox....problem is that it burns to quickly for many applications, including hanging out by the fire for a few hours and cooking several different items.  It does get cheap a few times per year at HD.

But, serious question, are the cool bag measurements in centimetres or in inches?

Archived