Bangkok pollution crisis: Cockpit picture shows extent of the problem

webfact

5pm.jpg

Thai media said that a nighttime picture posted on Facebook showed the extent of the dust enveloping Bangkok.

Taken from a plane cockpit at 9,000 feet Sanook said that residents may feel safe at night in their houses but the dust particles were lurking above. 

They said that the problem had been recognized internationally. 

Exposure to particles of PM 2.5 could eventually cause lung cancer, heart disease and a host of other ailments, they said. 

The picture was on the Facebook page of Theerawat Suensilpong. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-25

5pm.jpg.b70b7475a5955930657db269644bb641.jpg

Thai media said that a nighttime picture posted on Facebook showed the extent of the dust enveloping Bangkok.

Taken from a plane cockpit at 9,000 feet Sanook said that residents may feel safe at night in their houses but the dust particles were lurking above. 

They said that the problem had been recognized internationally. 

Exposure to particles of PM 2.5 could eventually cause lung cancer, heart disease and a host of other ailments, they said. 

The picture was on the Facebook page of Theerawat Suensilpong. 

Source: Sanook

thai%2Bvisa_news.jpg&key=07605ee8009e033e42aebb80e2dcd682bb500b914912a36112e686ab3ed5fbdc -- [emoji2398] Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-25
Dog bites, mozzy bites, loony drivers, low balconys, bodily fluids, one more added to the list won't do any harm, adds to the joy of living here..

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1

Time to move the Thai figure for " dangerous" from 50 pcs to 100. then the iar will be within specification and anyone who says otherwise should be arrested for spreading unhelpful misinformation

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If only they would start to get rid of those old polluting buses, trucks, old veichels and whatever else on the roads, just to mention driving irresponsibly endangering everyone on the roads with lack of any driving training.

The pollutions would slightly reduce but unfortunately there’s no action whatsoever take from the outhorities in every respect ☹️

Things are destined to get worse and irreversible, this country is unsafe for everyone in many ways ????????‍♂️

Edited by Ramdas
  • Thanks 1

before people get too wound up over Thailand I remember flying from San Fransisco to LA (about an hours flight) and for the last 20 minutes the clouds changed from white to grey. also I had flown from the UK previously and landed in LA about 8pm and all you saw was smog as you were coming into land.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, sandrabbit said:

before people get too wound up over Thailand I remember flying from San Fransisco to LA (about an hours flight) and for the last 20 minutes the clouds changed from white to grey. also I had flown from the UK previously and landed in LA about 8pm and all you saw was smog as you were coming into land.

And?

11 minutes ago, kingkenny said:
10 hours ago, sandrabbit said:

And?

They do all things better in Amerika!