Best Fast Snacks

Jet Gorgon

yeh have you tried those? we obviously dont get them here in thailand....usually these limited edition ones are only available in Aus.

for instance most aussies didnt know that they used to have hazelnut timtams for quite sometime :o

I know now.. check out some of the tim tam recipies..yum http://about-australia-shop.com/timtams.htm

post-31110-1174932395_thumb.jpg

post-31110-1174932426_thumb.jpg

Edited by Austhaied

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe interestingly..ive had all of the above timtam versions :o

apparently there might also be some black forest or some royale something? with cherry or something? I think I saw it in Paragon last year...didnt try it though....since Im not a big cheery ripe type chocolate fan

and yes the timtam balls are gooddddddd too!

and what about the mint kitkats (also limited edition)

too bad I cant post pics!! how annoying!

EDIT: those recipes are making me crave!!! grrrrrrr

I suppose the timtam slam would be the most typical aussie special of enjoying a timtam :D

Edited by MiG16

You mention KitKats, have you tried the dark chocolate variety? Too Yummy for words...

There was an Orange variety too and, a Strawberry Cheesecake and a Lemon and Lime Cheesecake version too.

All limited editions last year, quality, I had stop myself from puttin on a few pounds as I was driving over 2000 miles a week back then.... :D:o

redrus

You mention KitKats, have you tried the dark chocolate variety? Too Yummy for words...

There was an Orange variety too and, a Strawberry Cheesecake and a Lemon and Lime Cheesecake version too.

All limited editions last year, quality, I had stop myself from puttin on a few pounds as I was driving over 2000 miles a week back then.... :D:o

redrus

The Orange, Mint and Dark are all standard now. Too much choice...

3 to 4 mins tops! 2 slices of your favorite bread in the toaster- turn on.

open a can of tuna chunks, throw in a bowl,mash it up.

add heaps of cracked pepper and a good squeeze of manao.

take the toast out,butter it and spoon the tuna straight from the bowl. EXCELLENT!!!! :o

redrus

never saw the dark kitkats....but yes we did have the cheesecake flavoured ones...lemon and lime...and there was something else. orange was quite sometime ago i think......but not seen the mint ones around thailand in years. for someone who doesnt normally enjoy mint chocs, I have to say the kitkat mints did quite a good job.

mmm am now thinking of milk chocolate with kiwi pieces in them (not the cadbury one filled with kiwi cream...thats rather yukky)

anyhow today i just have to settle for some american limited edition chocs....with these 3 flavours:

black peppermint bark

eggnog

spicy almond cinnamon

not bad Id have to say :D

3 to 4 mins tops! 2 slices of your favorite bread in the toaster- turn on.

open a can of tuna chunks, throw in a bowl,mash it up.

add heaps of cracked pepper and a good squeeze of manao.

take the toast out,butter it and spoon the tuna straight from the bowl. EXCELLENT!!!! :o

Foie gras on toast