Body of a Korean man found on the ground outside hotel in Pattaya

webfact

Body of a Korean man found on the ground outside hotel in Pattaya

By The Thaiger

50928428_2228839407339014_43924557392898

PHOTOS: The Pattaya News

The body of a dead Korean man was found naked on the ground outside a hotel in Pattaya early today (Tuesday).

The Pattaya News is reporting that the Pattaya City Police were notified of an incident at the KTK Royal Residence inside Soi Pattaya Klang 12 at 5.30am.

At the scene, near a wall, police found the naked body of a Korean man later identified as 51 year old JAEKWON PARK in the bushes. On a nearby tree they found a pair of shorts.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/pattaya/naked-korean-man-found-dead-on-hotel-ground-in-pattaya

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-01-29

I travelled around the world and never heard of so many strange and unusual deaths as I do on T.V[emoji848]
Why are you surprised. Pattaya is the world's biggest brothel with countless men in dresses and binge drinking is promoted.

Where else in your travels you seen that?

2 hours ago, mickymouse1 said:

I travelled around the world and never heard of so many strange and unusual deaths as I do on T.V????

Agreed............ For a 'tourist SAFE' vacation spot................

TOO MANY 'TOURIST DEATHS' happen regularly.............

Pretty soon this military junta will probably demand the press only report every 10th (or 20th)TOURIST death......TO keep the 'Tourist Cash Cow' ALIVE and keep the $'s coming in........

15 hours ago, LennyW said:

The state some Koreans get in with binge drinking, surprised there is not a lot more toppling from their balconies!!

Had three tours in Korea in the Army, 3 1/2 years - never asked for a single one, and have seen exactly that - Koreans getting blind drunk, any day/night of the week...........