New Hua Hin Immigration office to open 4th Feb 2019

Hello,
Back from immigration. Long stay extension (OA)
Twenty minutes from Market Village to immigration, while the previous office, it was about ten minutes.
No songtaew.
Personal transport or taxi / tuk-tuk.

25 minutes between my arrival and my departure.
Go straight upstairs, taking the ramp very easy to access.
Advertise at the front desk (the same employee for years)
he checks your file summarily and gives you a ticket.
No directive for the 800 000 B to block for 3 months, nor verification of your account book, after these 3 months of "blocking".
Everything is OK, it's gone for a year.
Now, I'm waiting for my new passport, within 3 weeks.

just done marriage extension of stay. in and out in 45 minutes with about 10 people waiting for various extension types. by the time guy on the front desk finished checking docs and selecting which photos to use one of the long stay desks was free and it was plain sailing from there. only questions asked was if my wife is still house wife (she is) and nothing about income for me (doing 400K deposit and don't work). no house visit required as some had reported and 'text book' list of docs required, nothing 'extra'. bank book, letter and kor ror 2 were one day old but didn't cause an issue.

very efficient service as always from this office, actually feel quite blessed it's my local office as some of the others we've been to over the years have been a pain in the rear.

a couple of the IOs have kids in the same school as us so maybe that helped and it was laughs and smiles all round as usual.

between easy extensions and 1 minute 90 days (seriously!) at the bluport mall (!) office i'd say these guys are getting better and better. well done.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to extend my multi-entry visa for 30 days which of the two locations do I need to go? Will the office be open this week any holidays? I've done this once before so I kind of know the procedure fill out the form, 1 picture, passport, and money $60 more or less is that right? Does immigration open at 9 or 10?

thanks,

-kaj

hello, 

Both, OR the one that is closer to your home.
Otherwise, you can stroll to BLUPORT, and enjoy immigration from 10 am to 4 pm.
Except today, June 3. (I think there is also lunch break)
Or the other from 8H30 to 16H30, with lunch break 12H to 13H.
Except today.

Archived