EU negotiator and Council chief tell Britain's May: No to renegotiation

webfact

6 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

'Take me off that percentage please as I certainly knew what that would mean and involve."

Seriously? You really knew how badly the the Tories, Labor and fringe parties would cock it all up? How May would try to subvert parliamentary procedure and then call an election and get thumped, how the communist Corbyn would try to get power for himself rather than do what's right for the country etc etc.

Do you do lottery numbers too? 

Agree with your other points

You asked what I was voting for, yes I did. Not how it would be handled by the politicians although I had a sneaky suspicion, especially the way the Tory Leadership went and TM won.

I do tea leaves. They are more accurate.????

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I look forward to an EU without a UK with people like you describe.

Did these people also look at their own politicians? Or was it just so much easier to blame the EU?

Please go and stay on your island. The EU won't miss you.

You needed us during the war!! Unless your German, and still got a kicking.  Short memories of the cost to the UK that the war cost.

8 hours ago, melvinmelvin said:

Varadkar said that Ireland is prepared to put up a hard border against, NI,

should UK  leave no-deal.

They will have to by order of the EU, the pound will be so badly devalued they will be buying from the north and shipping south without paying any duty.

3 hours ago, Snow Leopard said:

WTO or not It's happening, my friend. The UK is leaving the EU. Get over it and start a campaign for a referendum for the UK to re-join. 

What is it with you that you refuse to answer a simple question? I don’t care what you think will happen or about a referendum; I wanted to know from you if the UK has agreed a WTO schedule yet, or how you gonna trade on WTO terms then?

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Can you actually articulate any opinion yourself, or are you a bot, because all I can see from you is posting videos and tweets from Brexit propaganda channels. 

A hose beats a bucket extinguishing in the other direction.

Edited by evadgib

Seriously? You really knew how badly the the Tories, Labor and fringe parties would cock it all up? How May would try to subvert parliamentary procedure and then call an election and get thumped, how the communist Corbyn would try to get power for himself rather than do what's right for the country etc etc.

After the elite’s initial shock at the plebs overturning the expected Remain vote, suspicions began to be raised about the commitment to delivering Brexit of many politicians.
Remain promoter May made the right noises early after becoming PM, but was always in some doubt. This proved to be well founded.
Could anyone have forecast the subversion of the vote and duplicitous actions that would come from parliament? Almost unbelievable but now very apparent, is the total contempt the politicians and the rest of them hold for the UK electorate. Playing party politics or furthering their own ambitions, while stabbing us all in the back has become so brazen that there must be some serious reorganisation when Brexit is eventually over.

I’d almost welcome a GE soon to rid the commons of many of these traitors. They don’t deserve to be in these privileged positions.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, leither69 said:

You needed us during the war!! Unless your German, and still got a kicking.  Short memories of the cost to the UK that the war cost.

Don't tar the rest of us with that ol' cobblers.

(FYI49 already 'mentioned it once but thinks he got away with it!')

Edited by evadgib

Interesting to see watch the Sky News programme in Sunderland. The feeling has not changed and as a place that voted leave, the views on that programme seem stronger than ever.

I can see people are starting to see the EU as it really is. Bullying, dominant and inflexible.  The UK are resilient people and from anecdotal evidence from friends and programmes like these, the EU and its mannerism is creating anger and possibly hate towards it, from the UK.

If the EU think we with the way they are negotiating and the threats of punishing the UK will make the UK people say "we made a mistake", "let us back in". They are very much mistaken IMO.

I look forward to seeing the EU elections across Europe this year.

Like the EU cares about what peasants in Sunderland think.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

What a stupid ignorant bitch

Clearly can not do the maths.

We pay 0.4% of our GDP

Thats about 0.1% of total EU GDP

That doesn't worry anybody least of all our German freunder

------------

Everyone is worried about the right wing. I dont see them getting anywhere close to a majority. What does this bag think is good about the rise of the fascists? May be she fancies being seen to by men in jack boots? Obviously frustrated

ANYMORE TRIPE??

Love it. She probably thinks the same about you darling. You tell them Katie, tell it like it is. They don't like it at all - both the EU and especially TVF posting Remainers. I think the posters get even more bent and twisted out of shape!

Tell them its not about percentages of GDP, its all about the net annual 8.1 Billion Pounds they won't be getting anymore. Out of a total contribution of 105 Billion, that's a fair old chunk. See if Germany France and Italy want to make up the shortfall or the other scroungers take a hit? This is why Juncker says we will still have to pay the 39 Billion, even after leaving with No Deal!! Well he can whistle. 

Don't worry love, the right wing don't have to get a clear majority. Just enough to swing the balance of power is sufficient.

WANT COW HEEL WITH THAT?  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

What a stupid ignorant bitch

Clearly can not do the maths.

We pay 0.4% of our GDP

Thats about 0.1% of total EU GDP

That doesn't worry anybody least of all our German freunder

------------

Everyone is worried about the right wing. I dont see them getting anywhere close to a majority. What does this bag think is good about the rise of the fascists? May be she fancies being seen to by men in jack boots? Obviously frustrated

ANYMORE TRIPE??

Hopkins? She is nothing but a media whore who says horrible things for money. ("Final Solution", anyone?)

Who gives a crap what she spouts.

There are many decent people who voted 'Leave' for noble reasons, but bringing her into it does their cause no favours at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Grouse said:

You have the opportunity to revert to essentially EEC2

Too blinded by ignorant hatred of the EU to understand that

I'm glad you enjoyed EuroDisney

At least your pal Vogie can present a rational argument.

What in hell is EEC2? A TV channel? 

• Haha 1