New Thread On Karting -- Bb Vs. Mm

Rasseru

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a bad case of Ta® on my forum. Anybody got any good tips for removal? :o

A BF hammer should do it... :D :D

Crikey. This thread, after 3 days has 777 readers with 61 replies, is destined to become bigger and more inane than that of "Red Lion and O'Malleys" at 8.5 months with 14,946 readers and 343 replies (as of 2100hrs on the 27th of Feb).

Can't wait to see the post event critique.

Blinky Bill defeats Maejo Man at Hang Dong Circuit :D

Sounds like maybe someone should pop back down to the track to see if they have any of those electric wheelchair-buggy things judging by the "age" of some posters :o

FTB,

Could be a bit dangerous for me as I'm not using my full body armour for motorcycling anymore - I'm saving it to wear for falling down the stairs at the U.N Irish when pissed at MotoGP sessions :D - a feat I achieve quite well if you remember.....

Cheers,

Pikey

A few days ago I noticed someone wearing a bullet proof vest and riding a honda dream. Was that you ? :D

A Dream and a bullet proof vest? I wish. FYI,... I ride a Honda Chaly with cardboard eggboxes strapped to my elbows, shoulders and knees :D

Cheers,

Pikey.

Where are all these aspiring racers? I would have thought that petrol heads like Tigerbeer and TP would have been first in.

The grid so far.....

BB

Myself

Austhaied

Rasseru

Gonzo

Ta22

p1p

UCS

Peace Blondie

Pikey

Just add your name if interested, and remember you don't have to race. Drinking is an option :o

Where are all these aspiring racers? I would have thought that petrol heads like Tigerbeer and TP would have been first in.

The grid so far.....

BB

Myself

Austhaied

Rasseru

Gonzo

Ta22

p1p

UCS

Peace Blondie

Pikey

Just add your name if interested, and remember you don't have to race. Drinking is an option :o

But if you drink and drive your a bloody ...........post-31110-1172662661_thumb.jpgpost-31110-1172663094_thumb.jpg

Edited by Austhaied

wow nice photo grandpa :D . personally had never race on a kart before .

but usually i drive my car around town when i am free that all . recently my car having some problem .. i hope it don't die on me on sunday . :D

What do you mean?

Surely if one of your cars has a problem you just use one of your other four? :o

I will do my best to come and watch the fun unfold

Will have some rats in tow. Too old to be rug rats, but not yet old enough to be petrol'eds.

Not a problem at all, they have double karts (two seaters) so you can pop them in the rear seat, and drive them round, or better still, get someone else to drive them round :o

SHould be driving the Pink one - my fav car . - is also the car giving me some problem , send it to workshop last week . is moving but i hope the same problem don't appear on sunday

You mean this one....post-31110-1172671486_thumb.jpg

I really, really don't want to know how you had that photo so to hand . . . .

SHould be driving the Pink one - my fav car . - is also the car giving me some problem , send it to workshop last week . is moving but i hope the same problem don't appear on sunday

You mean this one....post-31110-1172671486_thumb.jpg

I really, really don't want to know how you had that photo so to hand . . . .

Easy, just go here http://images.google.com/images?q=pink+car...es&ct=title

Edited by Austhaied

Will have some rats in tow. Too old to be rug rats, but not yet old enough to be petrol'eds.

Not a problem at all, they have double karts (two seaters) so you can pop them in the rear seat, and drive them round, or better still, get someone else to drive them round :o

Was thinking more along the lines of putting them on skateboards and tying them behind.

~

Okay, you guys are just strange enuf for me to show up as a tourist. Count me in.

I may show up on my wheeled computer chair since my butt seems to be attached to it; can someone perhaps temporarily install a small engine?

Ta seems nice - maybe he will tow me around with his pink car... :o

No pics, please...

Edited by Dustoff

whahaha .. i am already trying to imagine my pink car dragging a wheel chair on the highway .. at 100km / hour whhhaha

your hair will look really cool . i wonder you if you will be arrest for not having Head gear whahahah

whahaha .. i am already trying to imagine my pink car dragging a wheel chair on the highway .. at 100km / hour whhhaha

your hair will look really cool . i wonder you if you will be arrest for not having Head gear whahahah

If the cops arrest you Ta just pull out one of these.....whahaha...post-31110-1172731790_thumb.jpg

Sooooooo . . . . what time are the festivities set to begin? And Maejo, is your mojo working? Have you checked to make sure the track will be open for the event? I'd ask Blinky, but as everyone remembers he blew it last time, forgot to check and the event went up in smoke, so I'm looking this time for someone who has the maturity that comes with age. :o

well may not be related but while hunting for a guy being tow by a pink car online i found this .

hm...

i got an idea ..

Since is so Hot . if the police stop me i might have to get a Fan out

SGE.GFV34.281006083551.photo00.quicklook.default-197x245.jpg

photo27130.jpg

Edited by Ta22

~

Just kidding - I am the tow-er, not the tow-ee.

No, really...

Umm, okay, I guess you guys have advanced options that I am not allowed?

I tried to add an attachment but I keep getting told that I did not select a file to upload...

but I did...

Let me see if I am allowed a link to my own library...

dualtow.jpg