Non-immigrant 0 Visa For Visiting Friends

I have a non-immigrant o visa for visiting friends which runs out in May .Can I return to Britain and re-apply within a 2 week period or do I have to stay out of Thailand for 90 days

No problem to re-apply for a visa

The 90 days only apply to stays in thailand using the '30 days stamps' not to stays with a visa

I have a non-immigrant o visa for visiting friends which runs out in May .Can I return to Britain and re-apply within a 2 week period or do I have to stay out of Thailand for 90 days

No problem to re-apply for a visa

The 90 days only apply to stays in thailand using the '30 days stamps' not to stays with a visa

Agree with all that have been said so far.

Just wanted to add, that since "visiting friends" officially isn't a valid reason for getting a non-immigrant o visa, you might wan't to check with the consulate back home whether they are still willing to issue you a new visa. After october they might have tightened their policy somewhat, and if so you might wan't to reconsider your options.

Sophon

Remember also that doing a border run just before the 'must enter by' date on your visa will net you a full 90 day stay so you may not need to go to the UK before august :o

If it's a multi entry visa, yes. A single entry visa is valid only for one single entry.