What's My Problem

lannarebirth

So, I was looking at a topic, and when I scrolled down to see the reply, I notice the format has changed to something I really hate. How do I get it back to where I just scroll to read replies rather than view "posts in this topic", which requires clicking on every sinle post in order to read it. TIA

Rating rating_0.gifmenu_action_down.gif ipsmenu.register( "topic-rating" ); Options menu_action_down.gifuser-online.png <A href="http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showuser=3320">grtaylor ipsmenu.register( "post-member-1162628", '', 'popmenubutton-new', 'popmenubutton-new-out' ); to_post_off.gif Today, 2007-02-25 17:35:18

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,320

spacer.gif

I was coming back from Pattaya today, on the Bangna-Trad elevated road, and came through the 85baht gate, and down onto the inner ring road at the 10baht gate. As I came through this one I was pulled over by one of the BiB, who told me I had been speeding on the expressway at "Bangplee, Samut Prakarn". Do they have speed cameras there? He told me the speed limit was 80Km/h, but I don't think he said how fast I was supposed to have been going which I thought a bit strange. I may have misheard, however.

Anyway, I was as polite as I could be, apologising profusely, saying I was late for a meeting (true!) and, although initially he was going to give me a ticket and take my license, he let me go without even a bribe.

My initial question stands, do they have speed cameras, and pull people over by number plate for speeding - or was he just making it up!

Cheers,

G

This post has been edited by grtaylor: Today, 2007-02-25 17:36:06 p_up.gifp_report.gif

p_mq_add.gifp_quote.gif

Posts in this topicto_post.gifgrtaylor Stopped For Speeding Today, 2007-02-25 17:35:18

to_post_no_children.gifto_post.gifLaReina I was given a ticket for not driving on the left h... Today, 2007-02-25 18:43:55

« Next Oldest · General topics · Next Newest »

t_qr.gift_reply.gift_new.gif1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

At the top right of this topic you will see "options"

click that and look down for Display modes, it should be set to standard

totster :D

Thanks for that Totster. Thanks to you my biggest crisis of the day has been quelled. :o I must have clicked something inadvertantly. Cheers.