Steve Bean dead: Shameless actor dies at 58 after battle with rare nose cancer

snoop1130

Steve Bean dead: Shameless actor dies at 58 after battle with rare nose cancer

By Lucy Needham

0_MAIN-Steve-Bean.jpg

(Image: Facebook)

Steve Bean has died following a battle with a rare form of nose cancer.

The actor and comedian passed away on January 21 at the age of 58.

He had been diagnosed with Sino-Nasal Squamous Cell Carcinoma, one of the rarest forms of cancer, which caused him to lose his nose.

Last year, Bean opened up about his treatment in an article for Mel Magazine entitled, My year Without A Nose.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/steve-bean-dead-shameless-actor-13964529

• Sad 1

I guess reading this death was a release. Horrendous; Concluding his 2018 article, Bean said: "If you’re keeping track at home, I’ve now lost my nose, my tear ducts, my upper palate and gums, all but four of my teeth, my appetite, my right cheekbone, much of my right jawbone, much of my right cheek, my eyebrows and moustache (chemo), the feeling in my upper lip (surgery), most of the motor control of the right side of my face (surgery) and some hearing in each ear (chemo). I also lost about 40 pounds, and worst of all, I lost my sense of humor."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Nip said:

I guess reading this death was a release. Horrendous; Concluding his 2018 article, Bean said: "If you’re keeping track at home, I’ve now lost my nose, my tear ducts, my upper palate and gums, all but four of my teeth, my appetite, my right cheekbone, much of my right jawbone, much of my right cheek, my eyebrows and moustache (chemo), the feeling in my upper lip (surgery), most of the motor control of the right side of my face (surgery) and some hearing in each ear (chemo). I also lost about 40 pounds, and worst of all, I lost my sense of humor."

R.I.P. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nip said:

Absolutely horrific, how can anyone deserve such an awful end?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Nip said:

WOW!

On 2/8/2019 at 9:58 AM, Jonnapat said:

Absolutely horrific, how can anyone deserve such an awful end?

There are some that certainly do, but nature is cruel (and beautiful) but does not discriminate, nor care. There is NO divine justice, none...only the natural world. :402: