Les Wants Some Answers

Acquiesce

This was posted in the Bangkok sub forum sometime ago by Les Dennis, the thread was somewhat overlooked being in the regional forum so i thought i would see if he can get some answers to his question in the general forum.

I am a sailor in the merchant navy. My parents live in South London and

One of my sisters, who lives in Brixton is married to a guy from Liverpool.

My mother and father have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependant on my two sisters who are prostitutes.

I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Wormwood Scrubs for the rape and murder of a teenage boy in 1994, the other is currently being held in Wandsworth on charges of incest on his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who is still a part time 'working girl' in a brothel, however her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD.

We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancé utilising her knowledge of the industry working as a manager.

I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets, and hopefully the heroin.

My problem is this: I love my fiance and look forward to bringing her into the family, and of course I want to be totally honest with her.

Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a scouser ?

This was posted in the Bangkok sub forum sometime ago by Les Dennis, the thread was somewhat overlooked being in the regional forum so i thought i would see if he can get some answers to his question in the general forum.

I am a sailor in the merchant navy. My parents live in South London and

One of my sisters, who lives in Brixton is married to a guy from Liverpool.

My mother and father have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependant on my two sisters who are prostitutes.

I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Wormwood Scrubs for the rape and murder of a teenage boy in 1994, the other is currently being held in Wandsworth on charges of incest on his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who is still a part time 'working girl' in a brothel, however her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD.

We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancé utilising her knowledge of the industry working as a manager.

I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets, and hopefully the heroin.

My problem is this: I love my fiance and look forward to bringing her into the family, and of course I want to be totally honest with her.

Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a scouser ?

:o

BTW u didn't tell us what is your rule will be in that brothel?

Edited by zaza

This has got me upset. I’ve got a 2 year old son who I’m trying to help build his English skills (American English I might add). He loves the Thomas the Train videos. I have been worried that because they are narrated by Ringo Starr that my son may start talking with his funny accent. I might have to have him speak Thai so I can understand him.

But anyway as we all know (if you don’t know you’re too young) Ringo is from Liverpool. Since I’m American I’m unsure about this Liverpool issue. Is it dangerous for children to listen to videos narrated by Liverpoolians?

I just bought him 2 more Thomas the Train videos tonight at Villa and he’s watching them at this very moment. What should I do?

This has got me upset. I've got a 2 year old son who I'm trying to help build his English skills (American English I might add). He loves the Thomas the Train videos. I have been worried that because they are narrated by Ringo Starr that my son may start talking with his funny accent. I might have to have him speak Thai so I can understand him.

But anyway as we all know (if you don't know you're too young) Ringo is from Liverpool. Since I'm American I'm unsure about this Liverpool issue. Is it dangerous for children to listen to videos narrated by Liverpoolians?

I just bought him 2 more Thomas the Train videos tonight at Villa and he's watching them at this very moment. What should I do?

Tell him that Ringo is vocally challenged, that most people don't speak like that but they had to use him to satisfy the equal opportunites regulations in Egland for aging, unemployed former famous rock band members.